[SFM] JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5 Golden Wind Forum Mafia- Enemy Stand Users Win!

hey i just read the thread and can i say i hate lime’s vote on me?

Oh hi

I am too important to be lynched. like seriously do not fucking lynch me.

I’m 95% sure my role’s utility is not gonna be on anymore people

Unfortunately for you it’ll probably take more than “my roles too important” atm

This is probably enough to convince me not to lynch you today.

I had to get fucking home

As i stated earlier that was to create some goddamn pressusre on PKR to make him easier to read.

This is a terrible sentence. I outlined my reasons and my logic is fucking solid. why is it “dumb”

This seems to be a big point. My reaction to the arete flip. I will say that at first i didn’t see who had died, just that someone did, and the …? came during that time

I’m gonna stick a light W read on this slot.

But i know for a fact i can solve this slot via a specific scumtell and while it hasn’t popped up yet i’m fucking waiting.

I would love to find out SirDerpsAlot’s neighborhood just so I can place all characters

This is bull and we all know it marshal

Like i’m not “self-resolving” per se, but i think i can give a good amount of info to town and maybe clear myself.

Or use my more powerful ability which might me more mechanically +ev to town(or not because of things that have happened) that probably never clears me.

cough cough vanilla mafia mafia mafia

i discovered it then and lockscummed you.

It’s literally been rock solid in every game except for Sfol53 in which you did it as town.

otherwise perfect

Maybe… just maybe… i do have information that most people don’t have.

ever considered that jackass?

So what’s stopping him from doing it as town again?

No since they need your character and the person needs to say their ability itself so if someone else claims your stuff you should be fine.

Also hello everyone I am back.

well because it’s never happened in a different towngame of his.

And it was a weakish instance too but i counted it anyways

like im fairly confident i can solve this slot later but currently, based just off of reads, im sticking a w lean on it

honestly if people can’t figure out my softs which i think i made a little too obvious then that’s their fault lmao.

my theory is that scum did and a subsequent wagon came.

It’s certainly my reason for voting you. :shushing_face:

/vote limestone

i’d usually be willing to let myself be in the position of anticlaimable but honestly i can’t be that petty with what i have.