[SFM] JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5 Golden Wind Forum Mafia- Enemy Stand Users Win!

Like in Marshal’s case, it’s atrocious to lynch me
If I die, something real bad will happen

Lastday is big pile of meh. Not sure what smart thing to say there.
He was kinda meh in DR as well though as town.
Annoyance at getting their posts called wolfy when they don’t believe them to be such might be more likely to come from newbie villager than wolf?

I don’t think his reaction to PoisonedSquid voting them is w/w.

Anyone wanting to kill lastday wont like me pushing them

Who then?

Your vote is on Marshal and you use Marshal as an example of an atrocious lynch?

I just want to flip someone from my neighborhood

That’s not what I meant! Marshal also claims to be someone important and says there will be consequences if he gets lynched

I mean the fact you’re making excuses instead of actually contributing makes me think you’re a wolf even more

So you still think he’s scum or what.

i mean nothing bad happens upon my lynch besides me dying.

but i am an asset that town really needs here

I’m really this close to snapping if people keep misunderstanding what I’m saying! It’s a pet peeve of mine and I hate it!

I’m still not a big fan of him since the scum meta Arete was talking about is still there

Ok can we lynch Jgoes please

Why are you so confident that town needs your role?

Mine is busted, but I’m not using that as any defense, I’m just solving the game and being Towny

Tinfoil: Marshal is a mafia suicide bomber who can only detonate day 2 onwards

My face cringed (actually did) when reading this post, that’s like the highest level of my gut not liking something.

What’s his meta again, in your views?

It’s almost like you use dead townie’s read as an excuse to have a static read and not reevaluate. That’s my feeling.
If you think I’m seeing your game wrong, tell me so.

Imagine wanting to Lynch a slanker with a day one Lynch. You and Kai are throwing if town, which I doubt

Yeah but my gut is screaming he is scum and a lynch on scum is not throwing

/vote PoisonedSquid

Go go go

I want to help as much as I can, but it’s really fucking difficult if people keep reading what I say backwards and twist it like a pretzel! God… and I want to say something important in the neighborhood chat, but I’m sure there’s at least one mafia there, so it’s not safe to do it!

Personally, it’s hard for me to read people like Marshal since he always acts almost exactly the same in his games and if I out what I think he does as scum, then he’s going to try to change it to try to get towncred. I’m not risking that shit

well
a] it’s the truth. i carry a simple yet important power that i have very little reason to beleive anyone alive has right now.

b] it’s the best defense i can give rn. Give me time, and at least let me use one of my abilities once before lynching me.

Scum post.