[SFM] JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5 Golden Wind Forum Mafia- Enemy Stand Users Win!

No, I was about to ask Marshal a question but I was typing something
@Marshal What is your reason for scumreading Derp?

He scum reads me because OMGUS

tunnelvisiony on me with little reasoning.

he has done it before as town but all of those were scumgames of mine and later than d1.

almost feels like vmmm where he was abusing his ability to read me to get a ML but from what i heard he actually thought i was mafia so i didn;t see it like that

Little reasoning?

What if the mafia in neighborhood chats don’t know that information?

What if the mafia aren’t apart of every neighborhood? And Kyle was trying to get information on a chat he wasn’t in.

What if Kyle is a lost wolf who needs the info and can’t see his teammates info

like he’s just been “marshal bad” for pretty shitty reasons and fairly unrelenting.

he has a cut and dry scumtell which, to his credit, hasn’t shown itself but i still dislike him tonally and on a larger scale

Still call bull on this

sure sure sure.

not like i used it to catch you in VMMM before getting modkilled

I’m pretty sure it was bs to get me lynched

It could just be because people is sheeping but I think there’s not enough wagon going on, like, there’s only 5 currently and some of them only have one vote. While in most mash you will except that it’s going to be a lot of chaos but here it’s not

That’s because like half the thread has almost no posts or hasn’t posted

1 Like

why would i, as town that game, lie about that to get you lynched.

it would be a 1-way ticket to a lynch on me.

you are saying i lied in a towngame of mine to FPS a lynch on you and am scum this game using it to do… something?

You say that like it’s not something you would do, lol

if it ever pops up i will explain it in detail and give game quotes and shit.

but until then i am not telling you because you knowing it ruins the integrity of what i consider the easiest way to catch you if you are maf

i wouldn’t FPS a lynch on someone.

i dont do stupid FPS like that

take dangan for example, i FPSed a mason claim to get suspicion off someone who i was 99% sure was town(and also get me elected to stuco but :man_shrugging:) , and FPSed some fakeclaims of my claim to avoid anticlaim.

What? How can they not know members of own hood?

Here both can be true and Kyle be town, lol.
I would say they are likely to be true tbh.

That would be impossible.

I 100% belive you would FPS to get a lynch on a confident read

Eevee stop defending your partner, you’ll just die too

except my read on you wasn’t as confident that game and only upon stumbling upon a scumtell did i want to lynch you.

i think i was up for an esquiddy lynch before that

What do you want to achieve with this post?

1 Like