[SFM] JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5 Golden Wind Forum Mafia- Enemy Stand Users Win!

I 100% belive you would FPS to get a lynch on a confident read

Eevee stop defending your partner, you’ll just die too

except my read on you wasn’t as confident that game and only upon stumbling upon a scumtell did i want to lynch you.

i think i was up for an esquiddy lynch before that

What do you want to achieve with this post?

1 Like

I remember seeing him posting an ISO on you though, so I wouldn’t call that little reasoning

And why can’t he do it when you’re town or during day one either? You are so sure that Derp is scum and not town who is misreading you which I find really suspicious given how even you are not really sure he is scum

Is it just me or so many people this game believe that scum will defend they partner?

he can.

he just hasn’t

which is why i think it’s ingenuine

his reasoning sucks

VC Update!

Voted Votee Votes
Marshal SirDerpsAlot, PokemonKidRyan, PoisonedSquid, Hippolytus 4
SirDerpsALot Hippolytus 1
Insanity Evil_Ginger, Memesky, Limestone, Marshal, Kyle20 5
Limestone Nuclear_Rehab 1
Italy Insanity 1
Nuclear_Rehab Kyle20 1
PoisonedSquid Astand,Kai&Luxy,Emilia 3
Abstaining TrustworthyLiberal, Possessed, Boss110, Lastday3312, Jgoesgaming, Italy, Universal, Hock3yforlif322, supermegagirl818, snoromlol, Loser, Mist1422, and BlueStorm

@ me if I missed any

Day ends in 24 hours and 15 mins… and a few seconds…

Hey I’m pretty close to this time when I finished writing!

It’s not even that part.

I want you to respond to this too

im not “so sure”

but i find his posts to be wolfy.

Because derps ususally can read me really well as town.

Like idk if he’s had an incorrect read on me in a game where he was town.

and his saving grace is his scumtell(or lack of it this game). Which if it ever pop up i will be able to be very sure he is scum but right now im not too sure

with 146 posts i’d expect derps to have done the thing that scienced dictates him as scum if he is scum but there is still time tbh

This is going to lead to another “time will eventually clear everything” isn’t it?

@Nuclear_Rehab

Will you tell us what this mystical thing is before we behead you

no.

unless it pops up in which case i will explain it in detail with quotes from every game

telling you means it becomes invalid

and if you are town you have no reason to worry.

if you think im BSing then obviously a w me wouldn’t be able to ML you because if the tell isn’t real then that means i can’t explain it well enough to mislynch you.

so there is literally nothing you need to worry about at all if you are town lmao

Eh, I don’t think you really need to tell it but with your case currently I don’t think Derp will be lynch over you today, not with how the wagon is going at least