[SFM] JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5 Golden Wind Forum Mafia- Enemy Stand Users Win!

Like 20 minutes remain and Insanity is guaranteed lynch.

Okay, anyone tell me one thing you remember abojt Luxy today.

I have work now so I wont be here for EoD

I mean that can be said for at least half the thread

Parking on Insanity and refusing to engage when inquired about this.

Last thing I remember.

SirDerpsAlot - Townlean because they’re contributing more than usual, I don’t think he’d break his meta of being useless early as scum.

Marshal - Townread because their thought process feels natural to me and they don’t seem to have TMI on what’s happening in the neighbourhoods.

Poisonedsquid - Townlean because they’re contributing more and being less hedgy than in the GI game.

Luxy and Kai_5 - Slight townlean because I can’t read Luxy, but I think Kai would try more as scum.

TrustworthyLiberal - Null

Possessed - Townlean because they seemed townie when interacting with Evil_Ginger to me.

Eevee - Townread because their thought process feels natural to me. I don’t think scum would target other scum with a day ability this early, but that’s not a very strong thought because we don’t know what it does.

Boss110 - Scumlean for their weird entrance and because their other posts don’t have much substance.

PokemonKidRyan - Townlean because they seem less afraid to post than in Last Stand of the Virtuous.

Lastday3312 - Null

Astand - Townread because their reads feel genuine to me, and I don’t think scum would be trying to clear this many people.

Hippolytus - Null

Italy - Town because I don’t think scum would bleed Emilia this early and openly claim it.

Universal - Townlean because their thought process seems like that of a confused new townie to me.

Hock3yforlif322 - Null
supermegagirl818 - Null

Insanity - Scumread because none of their posts contribute much to the game.

Memesky - Null

Evil_Ginger - Townlean. Although their interactions with Eevee were bad, their other posts felt pure to me.

snoromlol - Null
Kyle20 - Null
Loser - Null

Limestone - Townlean. Their playstyle is weird, but their posts don’t feel like agenda to me.

Mist1422 - Null
BlueStorm - Null

Emilia - Scumread because their reaction to being bled was bad, and they’re not posting as much as in their town games.

Hey he did it

1 Like

Now we can vote Jgoes.

That’s what you spend day on?

1 Like

Null null null null. - what jumped to my eyes right away.

What a meme dude.

1 Like

It’s mostly nulls and town reads

Granted mine probably wouldn’t be any better

Luxy is a hydra.

2 people both doing nothing.
Not working on reads.
Not engaging into anything.

Didn’t they both say they would be busy tho

Now Jgoes, if I’m being real, I’m not convinced about your reads post coming from a wolf.

But this is a bad way of making content.

Why is it bad?

This is slanking, not lowposting.

Yeah. I was excited for this game because I hadn’t played in a while, but I’m just not motivated to do anything.

I know I’m playing badly. I just don’t know how to get myself motivated again.

Wolves can fake it very easily, since each of reads is simplistic and you can just pick one facet of each player for each read and reach the conclusion you want easily without it looking too weird.

Like Luxy hydra has over 200 posts if Im right.

Give me one thing you remember them pushing, engaging in ect.

Hmmm.

You might be on to something.