[SFM] JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5 Golden Wind Forum Mafia- Enemy Stand Users Win!

That’s my secret, cap, i’m never paying attention

I’m not mad. I’m just very disappointed.

at first i thought you were making a bad joke and i was completely prepared to take your life for it

Look, I get that my reads are bad sometimes, but there’s pretty good reasoning behind it this time

dat didn’t cross out hippo’s name right in the op
he’ll realize it eventually

1 Like

Reasons why not PKR:
1 - Marshal interaction (Voting and refusing to move vote whole day)
2 - PKR claimed before trustworthy therefore he did not know what was happening
3 - Marshal interaction (Saying to kill him instantly and practically begging @Mistyx to shoot Marshal)
4 - Admitting post-Marshal flip that I’d claimed and therefore claiming myself due to that.
5 - Arete analysis earlier on, suggests Arete was killed due to town reads, in which they TR’d me.
6 - Information said by me makes sense thus far (I hope)
7 - PKR being scared every single time Dat’s typing lol.
8 - PKR’s actually using evidence to back up reads instead of just relying on mechanics.
9 - PKR used Mechanics to partially claim earlier on just so people knew it was there.

Yes, I am defending myself.
However, I have made genuine reads and have reasoning with mine too.

But here’s something about my take on who the second scum is:
I said for Ici to shoot TL, making it obvious that I want TL dead first and if he flips scum, then I’d consider you mega confirmed

There’s just some doubt that rests inside me, especially with your side on the Jgoes situation

everyone knows PKR is a member of the uninformed majority since he was clearly uninformed that dat was the host and not an actual player

Can we please fucking stop with that now.

i will hold this over your head for a very long time

Okay, you do have a good point there

or until i get tired and stop

Emilia’s mostly to blame for that stupidity.
You don’t say something blatantly contradictory against someone else’s points (Whom I had townread at the time) when PKR’s tired and drunk.

Ooooh. The man of the hour has arrived.

squid, at no point did I say jgoes was “100% a wolf and should die”.
so kindly don’t make stuff up about what I did yesterday

Oh really? Let me go find your posts and prove you wrong :thinking:

defend yourself or lose your 'caps

i was voting jgoes because i soulread sulit (now ninja) as v and I don’t want villagers killed
it’s as simple as that

Look, I’m gonna make it simple.
You have an ITA and an obviously good target.
Do it.