[SFM] JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5 Golden Wind Forum Mafia- Enemy Stand Users Win!

Fascinating attempt.
I posted a many-reasons list why it’s NOT me.

I’m wolfreading TL over PKR tbh

Yea same

One if those reasons I you claimed first but you claimed D2 and I did D1 but whatever.
I hage been transparent with everyone if you kill me you kill me all i can do is a public Roleblock and message someone at night after Insulting them I the same message.

Also if I somehow get the arrow all my abilities just get refreshed and I can use one immediately after.

My whole role has been said my reads at in the open gonna end like every mash I live to the end in my mislynch.

Tonight i roleblock a scum read hopefully stoping the kill but i will ask and Town KP just kill me or PKR it will prove the other by how this I going I really could careless which one you shoot but hopefully you trust me that much even if I have very little left to help with.

But I will say look back at what I have done and ask yourselves if you truly think am a wolf or just someone they kept alive for this reason.

sFrOwVG

I partial claimed D1, start of game by using Mechanics.

I did as well :blush:

No but I’m pretty sure I was before you lol.
Since I made sure I kept saying about Miller :stuck_out_tongue:
But, you can try.

Since am on phone checking exact times but my first two posts of the game at literally me just throwing my information out but that’s all I got.

My life I pretty useless am just a VT now really after tonight

So why are you two still alive again?

I have no idea I claimed D1 hopeing to be killed and accidentally activated Immunity as I have said.

At this point it is most likely that since everyone keeps saying they wolf read me that am alive.

(Why hasn’t town killed me is the real question I know why wolfs havn’t)

As they won’t kill me at night.
And IF Trustworthy is to be believed (As well as me) then atm they’re unable to day-claimvig me.

I’m also asking a very precise question about my role which could make or break it.

I also asked a few questions, since I was bored, but I didnt like my answers

Am just a simple info gathering role really am not a threat to mafia just the smallest info and after finding out after one use thr Anti Claim needs two claim means they really didn’t care about me i guess since it’s pretty useless.

I had fun opening box’s atleast

Can you Trustworthy see from my perspective (And from a town perspective (Not mutually-exclusive btw)) why I might be tentative of you being town when it comes to your claims?

You claim a partial JOAT (When we have a dead JOAT) and from personal perspective you claim a weaker version of what I am. You just get passive info, not questions.

Oh yeah I have been asking to die PKR I understand but you also make a argument like this from mafia.

I am tempted to give the actually box names but dought that changes anything.

I am simply someone that was given three words I don’t know most likely from JoJo’s (Something i have watched the first two episodes with friend’s we continue next week slowly.). And just kinda used them since i have no idea what they do.

Actually yeah am just gonna put all my actionsin one post see if that helps since it’s no longer in my Will.

In which I already did… because I’m worried of dying and leaving town without information.
Which does not come from a mafia perspective.

I should say i play mafia from a much more mechanical perspective for Better or worst

But mechanics cannot be trusted with semi bastard elements.