[SFM] JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5 Golden Wind Forum Mafia- Enemy Stand Users Win!

You know what I am just gonna say since I think if mafia kill me over this they will just prove my info.

There is a claim vig.
They can only kill if YOU they know your character and atleast one of your abilitys.
They need you so say it is also part of what i was told so they need to see you say it I how it comes across to me.

I do not know if it is person limited.

You may ask why i decided to reveal this and honestly i think it is more useful to say this over living.

So once more DON’T character claim.

Thanks for listening to what i have to say.

1 Like

I’m a JoJo character

5 Likes

They have to see me say it?

Hmmm…so if someone were to, say, guess certain people’s abilities by looking at the flavor, could they theoretically still kill us as long as they know our character?

flavor isn’t ai

I didn’t say it was

That liberal post screams of a mafia with TMI trying to feed town false information to seem towny. I don’t see how a town comes to that conclusion or feels like their opinion needs to be treated as important

ah i thought you said alignments based on flavors.

i was about to cry if people thought that was a point of solving

It is worded like
But they need the person to say it.
Thats what i was told

This is my role info.

No, in my neighborhood they were talking about characters’ abilities from the manga

The “thanks for listening to what I have to say” is also very scummy based on perspective

Think about a mafia mindset where you are trying to lie to town, and you know you are lying. It’s a sentence that someone doesn’t need to say when they are town giving real thoughts. A town would rather say something along the lines of “you better read this post because I’m town and this is important”

Flavor isn’t Alignemnt indicative but camcbe anticlaimed is what I am saying

Hmmm…

By the way I’m town :upside_down_face:

i don’t really buy it tbh.

why would flavor be anticlaimable if nobody has any reason to ever claim flavor?

and why would they tell a town this specifically. wouldn’t that just make mafia anticlaim useless?

Well let’s see if mafia wants to kill me.
Am i am always like that maybe peiple that have played wity me more might know.

i’ve toned down my complete insanity but still plan to have hja murdered if they don’t give me a reason not to

Sounds like reverse psychology so Mafia can let you live and be accused when you are actually a major PR and I’m gonna shut up about this thought now

You guys have to belive me is the thing I you don’t fine am just trying to help I tryied something more be claiming but it was a mystery and didn’t so anything said qas a 1/3 to be useful.

like everyone should just fullclaim without flavor and be completely unviggable if this is the case.

and i don’t think geyde lets that through reveiw

1 Like