[SFM] JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5 Golden Wind Forum Mafia- Enemy Stand Users Win!

Am not saying you have to full claim just avoid flavor claiming at all costs.

I believe a mafia was active in my neighborhood prior to Aretes death. That includes Squid/Insanity/Universal

Do with that what you will. The dumb tell from Universal is interesting and people have said he does that as town. I thought Squid was genuine in her dislike for me shitting on our neighborhood.

Insanity kind of disappeared once Arete died.

Oh god. It is happening again.

The flashbacks.

And Arete was pressuring Insanity as well

1 Like

You are doing the same as Eevee. I have no idea what to do with this info, but I have it.

Though I can still see a world where lastday, scared of being scumread, shoots his accuser without asking his teammates

What’s nice about killing liberal, if they flip town we know they are telling the truth and we can all claim!

So let’s say Liberal is telling the truth, and they need to know our characters. This would mean the mafia have several ways to find out our characters for balance.

1 Like

Just ask GM and they can say what needs to be said.

Ok

1 Like

This is a very good point.

No one claim at all.

Can we move on?

2 Likes

i think that would mean lastday is the shooter IMO.

when playing scum i feel more in tune with my own abilities and take them in my direction, but puppeting others abilities to save yourself seems kinda extreme.

Welp, my phone is about to die. I may or may not be here until it does.

I would highly suggest killing me tommorow by ITA’s or really any means.

I have stuff I can do tonight that i would like get out before I am killed to prove my info pretty much.

What a waste as well.

Also have to go back to work for awhile so will be very spotty for the next 3ish hours.

/vote Emilia

explain america

destiny?
MANIFEST

Lets vote PR claim Who also claims bleed

everyone is a PR hja