[SFM] JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5 Golden Wind Forum Mafia- Enemy Stand Users Win!

/shrug

maybe theirs neighborhood contains 2 scum and people who don’t notice it again :^)

If my neighborhood doesn’t have 3 scum, color me surprised

It was a joke, Marshal. Geez. I feel like reading Nuclear as town for this again, but I don’t even know at this point

Silence nerd I almost dunked arete

And now I cannot dunk arete here because arete is dead

Arete was working to read me town, if we both find each other whatever mafia is in our neighborhood is going to get outed

I’m more surprised on why they kill Arete over me, I would selfishly assume I’m more of a threat.

Which tells me the mafia knew the root of Arete via some mechanical stuff

1 Like

I also agree with this.

Unless active scum at the time didn’t know you from dr and assumed you were a newbie

Maybe because Arete was actually trying to solve the game
But yeah, Arete’s death surprised me. I’m still waiting for the ones who haven’t spoken in chat to do so, but… nothing

I might have to ping them again soon

Because hell I don’t need sleep, amirite?

Wait I thought there were only 5 people in ur chat.

You
The late arete
Nuclear
Universal
Insanity

Who else is there?

There is more, but why the hell are you neighbourhood fishing :eyes:

The thing is Aretes role can go invulnerable so if the mafia got to see it, it’s a pretty important role to kill in day

1 Like

I never mafia read you for your inactivity bud

Aaahhhhhhhh

neighborhoods are mixed

scum know them

town don’t know them or at least don’t know skme

There’s eight total people in the chat.

Three of them haven’t posted at all in here and in the neighborhood chat. There’s a bunch of people who haven’t posted yet, but I don’t know if it’s safe to say who in those people are in there

Welp, this certainly puts me under the wrong light I suppose.

The only drawbacks to claiming hoods is that slme people think it could claimvig.

But couldn’t someone who’s already outed abil or their hoodness just day the whole thing?

Why wouldn’t it be?

Neighborhoods keeping info away from town seems bad especially since an 8 man neighborhood with no scum is ridiculous

1 Like

Ah yes the classic 8 man masonry in a 29er

Right here ^
That’s what I’m afraid of.