[SFM] NUF FM - GAME OVER - Mafia, Zone and DatBird Victory

Is it something that we can NOT plan out b/c scum would know the plan and deduce how to get out of it?

It’s not a power role, no.

Well, if we can all discuss how to put it to use without dangers of that info backfiring then it could be beneficial

Well, not exactly.

So I guess I’ll just wait til I use it up.

rambling about current gamestate

Icibil would love this slot rn btw. Shutting down the thread every single entrance lol. Icibil goes on a lot about that kinda shit. Talking about that kinda shit is useless though I guess. In the meantime, what do you think about Ginger…Not really anyone’s townlean rn is he. Votes don’t look good either. Even when all is done. Shit still goes on like that, and he stays scumleaned. Taking the initiative to dayvig him would be interesting. I can’t really say how useful though, b/c no associations. Gg. At the worst of times someone will use their day ability today. To think, we have to lay our lives in the arms of Seth’s mercy. It doesn’t even comfort me knowing flips will give info. Villager being the dayvig isn’t a garunteed pre-flip for Seth. Even with results, could always be mafia.

what do you think, @Aelin ?

I think I’m tiiiiiired

Ok now I’m hesitant because I don’t think this comes from scum.

I’m thinking Crimson but Invited Crimson to this game. :frowning:

That would indeed be kinda awkward lol

EVO who do you think I should shoot?

@EVO I agree, somewhat, about Ginger. No clue who Icibil is, though. I definitely had them as scum for a bit, but then they kinda claimed?

@Aelin
Do you think EVO could fake something like that as scum?

I’m pretty sure that EVO is town, as I said before. They also updated it on their null claims, so, there’s that, too.

@Alice
How confident are you on Trustworthy.

I think I make my shot Tomorrow morning.

Again, I like this too

@EVO
Can you Soft for me so I know I can trust you to be Town.

Maybe PKR is a good shot.