[SFM] Rokugan FM {Game Thread} - Day 1 (1/1) - The Lying Darkness (WazzaAzza) won!

hypocrisy

1 : a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not : behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feelHis hypocrisy was finally revealed with the publication of his private letters.especially : the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religionour conventional morality often serves as a cover for hypocrisy and selfishness— Lucius Garvin

2 : an act or instance of hypocrisya keen awareness of one’s parents’ hypocrisies

1 Like

so wazza locktown

this likely gets me killed today but im liking gamestate more at least

I think it’s safe to assume that scum have some information regarding class cards that we don’t have otherwise this anti claim would be underwhelming

nah, my lie detector only works in these ways:

I’d tell you to out your flavor and all but then claimvig can whack you.

like if we compare the ability Wazza is claiming to have with

this one from the OP of the signups thread, Wazza’s feels much more powerful

this would be directly good

if you want me to i will

How do you know that the claimvig requires a flavor claim?

It’s a claimvig…

…that’s how.

marshal, studies show that putting yourself in the way of guns increases your chance of death by an intense amount
i didn’t know if you figured it out from all those times you got killed by it but…yeah

1 Like

I mean Wazza flavour is like pretty much confirmed so I don’t know what we will get from their third charge

1 Like

the hint is in the name.

claimvig.

But like

Normally claimvigs just require an ability claim

no but my dying resovles gladiate and does wonders to gamestate

if i could kill myself here and now i would

A claimvig that could only target you if you flavor-and-ability claimed would be really underpowered

when…when has this happened?

what if marshal dying doesn’t end the gladiate and instead makes kyo the only valid lynch :eyes:

it’s ami

and you can ask the hosts themselves

Danganronpa
LotR
PMMM which was offsite but that’s not the point

I’m pretty sure JoJo is the only time I’ve been in a mash where the claimvig required a flavor claim as well

Arete are you the leader of the Shadowhunters?