[SFM] Va-11 Hall-A Greatest Idea Game Thread - Day 7 (5/19) - Mafia Wins

u know that was a typo, Why don’t u trust Eevee?
do you have a town game from Soul?

Unless I’m mistaken, you’re asking me who my top 3 town reads and top 3 scum reads are.

GGhana, Min and Surge, even though I found the latter to be obnoxious.

I don’t hate them per se, though they are my scum leans as of now.
ArcticXI, Apprentice and Gorta (This one is the least scummy of my scum reads).

I’ll say that I don’t trust eevee because I can’t read them super well. I don’t have a town game from Soul, but it’s purely gut. I need to make a proper read on Soul though

Soul was the Prince in SFoL 64.

1 Like

can u link it for me?

Soul was Ivo_Wake the Prince.

The way I see it your SRing me for the sake of SRing me.
I haven’t seen you once provide any sort of reason.

Why? What happens after EoD 1?

The let’s have the new newest Eevee instead.

We can put this day behind us.
Also hopefully by then I can persuade you into giving me a chance D2.
Besides if I have to die to clear myself, it would be better if I were vigged instead rather than the execution.
Preferably I’m cleared socially before we have to resort to more … permanent methods of solving my slot.

You never even met DybuDabu.
Also do you think Soul and Eevee are from the same or different team?

If you can do that and show me I’m wrong and your town Day 2.
Then go for it.

Different teams for sure. They’re both acting equally scummy in my book

Do you have any partner guesses?

No clue at this point, I’m guessing I’ll have to wait for a flip to make sense of it.

Eevee has been acting shady as hell this entire game, feels like they’re trying to avoid asking questions, and they’ve been acting weird around you, not really how I’d expect a town player to act. Especially a veteran town player, same goes for CRich

Soul has also not been acting like how I’d think a town would act, plus it feels like they’re trying to derail the thread a lot of the time or post a bunch of fluff

Personally I think Soul is a Solo Scum.

So he’s at the back of my priority.

Yeah I was actually thinking that myself, although I don’t really see why a serial killer would be so attention seeking, but maybe that’s why he acted like that :upside_down_face:. I do agree that Eevee seems more like a member of the group scum team