[SFM] Va-11 Hall-A Greatest Idea Game Thread - Day 7 (5/19) - Mafia Wins

Well, actually I need to head to bed now. But I just agreed that Clone gave up a potentially cool addition to the game. Haha. :slight_smile:

What I’m actually curious about is what Eevee ended up choosing. I can imagine that could be scary if they happened to get interesting choices. Now they would have chosen the One-shot Cult Recruiter. :slight_smile:

frick we all already did this

this game from what I understand doesn’t actually change the roles, so a mason pair would be confirmed town, and bad play if two wolves were claiming it

I think tho that masons are just
Confirmed not mafia because there’s explicitly survivor and werewolf masons in the list

where is this list?

Should be in the OP

Why are we so concerned with previous roles? I wouldn’t go as far as to state its angle shooting, however, it serves no purpose. If it were used to try to catch scum that would be considered angle shooting.

I don’t know how a reroll happened. Last time I played Greatest Idea it was done in a way that prevented there from being too many anti town in the distribution.

Honestly I thought it was just icebreakers because 50 posts in

Wisp claiming Miller in his first post checks out to me. He/she did it on their first post which is how I would expect a miller to be handled by a good player.

If I had to shoot someone, it would be GGhana. A lot of baseless accusations and poking at rolls from the first round that didn’t matter.

I don’t really see how its angleshooting, but it is what it is

@Tsumugi-Shirogane
ya I get that nervous energy from him

/dayvig Tsumigi-Shirogane /dayvig Amelia no anime allowed.

I mean its start of day 1 with no yeet, of course every execution is gonna be baseless.

nah your shit seems extra fake

Amelia’s vig post above looks better because they are a nerd, and they also didn’t bother trying to add anything on to it to justify it

how dare you say im scummy, to distract from that i now propose a mass claim

…You’re a bad person

this is an anime free zone

1 Like

mass claims are boring

Not to mention the entire premise of this game prevents mass claims from even being slightly resourceful.