[SFM] Va-11 Hall-A Greatest Idea Game Thread - Day 7 (5/19) - Mafia Wins

I think I don’t quite understand the question.

I see now, thats actually smart.

anyways I know the thread just got spicy but I have to have dinner brb

Except it can easily backfire

@osieorb18
read @Tsumugi-Shirogane when you get a chance, I want your thoughts on that slot

Not only did I point out the fact I said that first literally why would anyone as alien do that. If I were trying to seriously do that as scum I wouldn’t of said their exact role I’d say some dumb shit like I’d say “im apostle” if I rolled like cult psychotrooper or something as a fucking joke

Go find someone else to push a ML on instead of an easy target

why would anyone do it? Idk ask cemeteries and Tainted, they did it to each other in an open setup, and I absolutely yeeted them out of that game

Lol guess what I’m not either of those people

Stop trying to read me as soul or anyone else because I’m not them at all

It’s fucking unfair and you know that

@osieorb18
how much of a coincidence do you think it is, that Min called out Soul as being the Alien Godfather, right out of the gate

Is min wolfy or just upset?

literally upset

Imagine asking that to the person accusing me thinking they wouldn’t answer the first question like what

Need more context than that. Post-link plz?

Soul flipped Alien Godfather, and one of min and soul’s first interactions, was Soul saying I am vanilla town I believe, and Min responding with, “This sounds like an alien godfather entrance”

of course I am paraphrasing since I have the memory of a potato

I jokingly called soul alien godfather as a joke but he actually rolled it

one sec

Just because something happened does NOT mean it can’t be a coincidence that’s literally what happened

@osieorb18

I’m literally being meta’d as people who aren’t me like what the hell

How is that not unfair

I mean to be fair, your posts don’t scream town, you need to at least throw me a bone here
I am trying my best despite your handling of almost all pressure

Can you stop overexaggerating me

I can handle pressure it’s the fact I’m being unfairly called an alien because you wanna push a ML on me and you evidence is a mere coincidence and you’re literally trying to meta me as another player which is literally the scummiest thing to do and I don’t mean scummy as I’m being evil I mean scummy for real