[SFM] Va-11 Hall-A Greatest Idea Game Thread - Day 7 (5/19) - Mafia Wins

literally upset

Imagine asking that to the person accusing me thinking they wouldn’t answer the first question like what

Need more context than that. Post-link plz?

Soul flipped Alien Godfather, and one of min and soul’s first interactions, was Soul saying I am vanilla town I believe, and Min responding with, “This sounds like an alien godfather entrance”

of course I am paraphrasing since I have the memory of a potato

I jokingly called soul alien godfather as a joke but he actually rolled it

one sec

Just because something happened does NOT mean it can’t be a coincidence that’s literally what happened

@osieorb18

I’m literally being meta’d as people who aren’t me like what the hell

How is that not unfair

I mean to be fair, your posts don’t scream town, you need to at least throw me a bone here
I am trying my best despite your handling of almost all pressure

Can you stop overexaggerating me

I can handle pressure it’s the fact I’m being unfairly called an alien because you wanna push a ML on me and you evidence is a mere coincidence and you’re literally trying to meta me as another player which is literally the scummiest thing to do and I don’t mean scummy as I’m being evil I mean scummy for real

how did this become metaing

I’m literally being treated like soul

uhh that not metareading. Not even close to it.

That’s just looking for a common scumtell between you and Soul.

They did joke about godfather prior to that post. The same joke twice is awk but not necessarily scummy.

I literally was asked why I shouldn’t be treated like soul then they compared me to two random people who just did some bold move that I obviously wouldn’t do

yeah, but from the looks of what Wiisp is saying. Soul and those two did similar things and they all flipped wolf.

this is mafia, I will have to assume things based on how I interpret them
its a social deduction game, I am social deducting
and I don’t really believe in coincidences

You argue why would you do that, and I am telling you I have seen it before, so it doesn’t change my mind

@osieorb18
Well that in the world where that’s a coincidence their current path isn’t doing them any favors, that is all I will say.

Wow fun fact I’m not soul or those two people

I can’t help but feel that App’s reaction to the red check is genuine and that he’s town. I was already town leaning him yesterday. I think he seriously took it as a RT and then was amazed that it wasn’t.

called it

called it