[SFM] Va-11 Hall-A Greatest Idea Game Thread - Day 7 (5/19) - Mafia Wins

this is mafia, I will have to assume things based on how I interpret them
its a social deduction game, I am social deducting
and I don’t really believe in coincidences

You argue why would you do that, and I am telling you I have seen it before, so it doesn’t change my mind

@osieorb18
Well that in the world where that’s a coincidence their current path isn’t doing them any favors, that is all I will say.

Wow fun fact I’m not soul or those two people

I can’t help but feel that App’s reaction to the red check is genuine and that he’s town. I was already town leaning him yesterday. I think he seriously took it as a RT and then was amazed that it wasn’t.

called it

called it

no but you both attack pressure in a way that is a pain to work around
its not a very uncommon way for wolves or people in general to attack pressure, even regardless of alignment

It’s almost like it’s my second game and I’m obviously going to get upset when I’m literally being accused of somethinf with the most dumbest of shit of evidence like

It’s the same Tsumugi, right? This would have to be the worst town game they’ve ever played.

I mean it’s probably who you think it is so :man_shrugging:

luckily for you you don’t gotta worry bout this too much
i’m actually pretty easily clearable from eli’s own meta

i can expand more on how me playing MU turbos has actually made this a viable read on me even though i hate it

Cool your horses for a sec, min. Could you give me a list of reads with a sentence or so about each player or link me to a list of reads that you’ve already given?

i wasn’t talking about you, but ok lol

Brosef, your broseffing is not broseffing my brosef.

in what way are they similar? i haven’t noticed that myself but i can go take a look

w/e i’m egotistical what can i say

You admitted you think the evidence you have is garbage yet you still want to push me for it

Hold on I will I’m just really obviously distracted here

oh osie! what’s up man

nah I believe I said, the A/A read I have on GGhana is pretty garbage, but its useless to think about, they most likely self-evaluate in the coming days

@Aelin
who’s the towngod now fucko
i’m sorry i just had to say it

min feels like an L0 read. I think we should cuddle (elim) the brosef.