[SFM] Va-11 Hall-A Greatest Idea Game Thread - Day 7 (5/19) - Mafia Wins

@Aelin
who’s the towngod now fucko
i’m sorry i just had to say it

min feels like an L0 read. I think we should cuddle (elim) the brosef.

:wave: I exist!

good luck convincing me to ever vote that slot on day 2, especially when we have a literal red check
and my own read on Gorta

here is where i perform hypocrisy
you read the whole thread yet?

I don’t even care anymore

Let’s push for the easiest ML ever because we can’t have the braincells to think of an actual suspicious person

Go on and lose basically one of the most important tps because of it

I am not interested in GGhana or Min at the moment given my belief that they are aliens, they don’t have a factional kill, so they can continue to do their own thing

@osieorb18 @Wisp
you two know tsumugi?
because i’m very curious to know how exactly they’re “performing badly”

also before y’all say anything
yes i do know i’m mainly asking questions to others instead of making my own reads
i will take time for that later tonight when i can be on for more than 10 min at a time

don’t insult my intelligence please

Ok, I’m sorry.

I’m just really upset right now but I can see why that would hurt your feelings

Fair. Red check was on Apprentice? K. I know nothing about Gorta. I’mma give you the benefit of the doubt for now since I like that your hirsute claim was first post. Not giving you XyLophones though.

hey min, it’ll be alright just calm down, take a nap, step away from the screen if you need to

but when you see this there is something i wanna ask from you
tell me how your behaviour now is different from Deus Ex when you were scum with eevee if you don’t mind?

Nope, not remotely.

not read thread gang
locktown

Tsumugi is the love of Wiisp’s life.

oh? how ironic that they weren’t cupid-struck then lmao

if tsumugi goes all of day 2 without voting someone, we can kill them day 3

more importantly does this affect wiisp’s ability to read the slot, and if so, how?

@osieorb18

What other card did you use to get town cupid

They didn’t exactly inspire confidence in D1 either. I’m happy to cuddle them out on D3.