[SFM] Va-11 Hall-A Greatest Idea Game Thread - Day 7 (5/19) - Mafia Wins

I am not interested in GGhana or Min at the moment given my belief that they are aliens, they don’t have a factional kill, so they can continue to do their own thing

@osieorb18 @Wisp
you two know tsumugi?
because i’m very curious to know how exactly they’re “performing badly”

also before y’all say anything
yes i do know i’m mainly asking questions to others instead of making my own reads
i will take time for that later tonight when i can be on for more than 10 min at a time

don’t insult my intelligence please

Ok, I’m sorry.

I’m just really upset right now but I can see why that would hurt your feelings

Fair. Red check was on Apprentice? K. I know nothing about Gorta. I’mma give you the benefit of the doubt for now since I like that your hirsute claim was first post. Not giving you XyLophones though.

hey min, it’ll be alright just calm down, take a nap, step away from the screen if you need to

but when you see this there is something i wanna ask from you
tell me how your behaviour now is different from Deus Ex when you were scum with eevee if you don’t mind?

Nope, not remotely.

not read thread gang
locktown

Tsumugi is the love of Wiisp’s life.

oh? how ironic that they weren’t cupid-struck then lmao

if tsumugi goes all of day 2 without voting someone, we can kill them day 3

more importantly does this affect wiisp’s ability to read the slot, and if so, how?

@osieorb18

What other card did you use to get town cupid

They didn’t exactly inspire confidence in D1 either. I’m happy to cuddle them out on D3.

I dropped in posting and I purposely like never talked about eevee. When me and Eevee were scum they basically just shit on me and my abilities so people could think we both at least weren’t together. when I was scum (at least converted scum) I just made a shit ton of softs towards people and when I wanted to “work” with them and practically openwolfed by the last day.

I legit don’t understand the role system. Checking the signup thread now. I’ll be back in a minute or two.

i seem to remember y’all arguing several times after conversion? i could be wrong tho just correct me if so

Oh yes

We did but later on we like actually stopped and it was more of eevee pushing suspicion on me and me trying to find gf

gotcha gotcha
putting this on my List of Things To Look Through thank ya

I’m gonna say it was Town 1-shot Prince since I think that’s accurate. I’m still a little confused by the wording of the reroll, but I think I got the general gist of things now.