[SFM] Va-11 Hall-A Greatest Idea Game Thread - Day 7 (5/19) - Mafia Wins

@osieorb18

What other card did you use to get town cupid

They didn’t exactly inspire confidence in D1 either. I’m happy to cuddle them out on D3.

I dropped in posting and I purposely like never talked about eevee. When me and Eevee were scum they basically just shit on me and my abilities so people could think we both at least weren’t together. when I was scum (at least converted scum) I just made a shit ton of softs towards people and when I wanted to “work” with them and practically openwolfed by the last day.

I legit don’t understand the role system. Checking the signup thread now. I’ll be back in a minute or two.

i seem to remember y’all arguing several times after conversion? i could be wrong tho just correct me if so

Oh yes

We did but later on we like actually stopped and it was more of eevee pushing suspicion on me and me trying to find gf

gotcha gotcha
putting this on my List of Things To Look Through thank ya

I’m gonna say it was Town 1-shot Prince since I think that’s accurate. I’m still a little confused by the wording of the reroll, but I think I got the general gist of things now.

I hate being here legitimately this isn’t fun at all

And I thought this was going to be fun too lol

I’m not having fun :frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning: Not at all

@osieorb18 ?
in regards to Tsumugi

So wait CRichard discarded Town Mason and 1Shot Prince for Cupid? What?

Wiisp may have a better read on the slot than me if our reads differ. But usually if that player doesn’t vote at all and is a low poster, they’re probably not town.

I’m going to sleep csnt wait for the game to think I’m alien because I made a joke lol I literally read him as sk or condemner cuz he looked and still looks like a lonelt scum I definitely didn’t read him actually as alien gf

oh joy you won’t believe what eli did then

hm, i’d thought it was an alt
i’ll take note of this tho thank you

one question: how reliable is that on clearing/condemning them?

Also hang on a second, someone’s already claiming 1 shot prince, how can you both have a 1 shot prince card

goodnight min, sleep well then

It looked like he was trying for Mafia 1-shot Prince but got Town 1-shot Cupid instead, but I may be misreading.

like hell I do, I am just waiting for two things

1. He very very rarely votes
  2. He says something that’s literally open wolfing

or we can work around them, and conclude on everyone else, and read them based on PoE

But you’re saying he had a town 1 shot prince role? Because I think that’s impossible