[SFM] Va-11 Hall-A Greatest Idea Game Thread - Day 7 (5/19) - Mafia Wins

haha no need to answer

because i W :joy_cat: O :joy_cat: L :joy_cat: F :joy_cat: S :joy_cat: I :joy_cat: D :joy_cat: E :joy_cat: D

Apprentice immediatly convinced me it wasn’t marshall, but he couldnt convince himself I was town.

this is why

also lolaliengodfather

1 Like

did you and arctic live happily ever after

1 Like

tbh i was surprised whysper wasnt yeeted there, if you really thought the team was tsumugi/whysper why would tsumugi try to bus there that makes no sense

we did not

we fucking died

1 Like

I mean he wasn’t. I tinfoiled some weird worlds but none made sense

This is why i hjate end games, because every fucking game I get mislynched by town over others who are clearly scum.

However, sicnce my game is shit people just assume “Chad has to be scum here”

this game was just the christmas panto version of romeo and juliet

1 Like

because if they were right then that’s about the only way tsumugi would win in that position

not like votes were locked either

I don’t know why town ever do the things they do lol

Alien godfather guess will always be the funniest fucking thing ever

I told you guys that wasn’t tmi

this game is so cursed

wait really

i was pushing on two town to get yeeted, one of which was my lover :omegalul:

1 Like

you convinced me that Whysper was scummier than you at EoD, I just never would’ve been convinced to vote TL or Surge the following

I honestly don’t know what I do in that end game, I was actively on trying to convince apprentice I was town over whysper who literally hopped in voted hopped off.

Wtf do I even do there

i literally repeated this point over and over again but what the fuck does scum min get from saying he was alien godfather it makes no sense it really grinded my gears

first two mafia psychotrooper.

second Surge being TRed

Idk how this reroll was any more balanced than the last reroll, there was so much anti town this game compared to town.