[SFM] Vanilla Mafia Mafia Mafia(TM) - Serial Killer Win! ...wait, who?

I had retracted it back.
Go read this…

Does this look like everything has been me townreading him

Vote Count

Accused Voters Number
Zone Geyde, Marshal, katze, Hippo, Possessed, Zone 6
Marshal SirDerpsAlot, Shurian 2
Hippolytus Esquiddy 1
JakeTheWolfie Mist 1
SirDerpsAlot JakeTheWolfie 1

Additional votes:

Accused Voters Number
Zone JakeTheWolfie 1

Zone_1 was:

You just lynched a 50% unkillable townie.

Good job.

Night 1 starts!

It will end when the bot opens the thread.

2 Likes

Zone_2 has replaced Marina

@Zone_Q11 you will only win this game if you win it with this slot.

(yes, I feel bad for replacing Zone in for 30 minutes just for him to be lynched)

2 Likes

Shurian has died.

They were:

Role

Vanilla Town

Katze has died.

They were:

Role

Town Miller

1 Like

Day 2 start.

OP will be updated in a moment

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.

So I had a whole analysis prepared on Shurian based on the EoD interactions but that’s pretty much useless now.

Hippo mentioned that the late push on Marshal was ‘scum motivated’.

The late push involved these players:

SDA
Shurian
Zone
Myself

SDA could have pushed on Wazza/Zone or Hippo as they had votes on them and it was close to EOD but didn’t. I think that adds a good notch onto his town claim belt.

Zone knew his alignment and didn’t have any time to make reads, so obviously he’s going to vote majority so he isn’t hung.

Shurian had weird interactions as if she wasn’t confident in the Marshal vote, but I didn’t pick that up until it was late. Hippo swung the vote off Marshal, but we now know Shuri was town so her vote on Marshal was genuine.

Did Hippo swing the vote off Marshal to save a scumbud, or was it a genuine “there’s scum in Marshal vote” because the only potential scum in that vote in my eyes was Shurian. And shuri popped town.

Sorry I wasn’t around EoD, it’s getting really busy studying and doing other personal projects. Anyway, I wanna know why the Wazza/Zone wagon existed in the first place because to me, it’s a counterwagon for Marshal

Original 3 on the Wazza/Zone scum wagon was Geyde (confirmed town), Katze (dead and confirmed town) and Marshal. Nobody else had a strong case for that hang.

Wtf these wolves are on lsd

I refuse to believe a vig didnt kill shurian or kantze

Since I already scumread Marshal before, I might as well place some pressure onto him.
/Vote Marshal

I mean my main reason i liked marshal was cuz shuri was voting him so i wouldnt be opposed to marshall going.

Lets see what night results bring. Im p annoyed shuri died last night lol.

What did u mean by this?

1 Like

I thought you liked Marshal for “other” reasons

The only town confirmed role said lets hang waz and then leaves the thread.

10 mins before eod a bunch of ppl arrive in thread and suddenly go “nah lets hang marshall lmao” despite marshall not getting much pressure throughout the day.

Nah i dont i think commented on him that much

That’s not I remember with him sheeping you a lot, but hey, I’m tired, I might misremember something