[SFM] Vanilla Mafia Mafia Mafia(TM) - Serial Killer Win! ...wait, who?

Marshal has been modkilled for angleshooting. They were Town Vengful.

No, theirs ability does not trigger on modkill.

Day will be extended by 6 hours to reflect this.

Like I honestly put all rolecards in different colors, used different wording, some of you got wincon on them, some did not, I answer questions at different times, change the wording on night feedbacks.

All to prevent damn angleshooting and you still try to do that.

That’s beyond me.

Carry on.

6 hours left in the day.

I won’t touch on the angleshoot but I’m not quite sure I understand why.

I will say my most recent reads of Marshal had been good, so him flipping Town isn’t much of a surprise to me. That also means a total of (0) scum have been accusing PSquid.

I will quote directly from the rules linked in OP.

You can’t use hosts answers to make reads.

Especially in a game where I try to randomize wording, timing and even colors as much as possible, he stilll tried to read into it and got modkilled for it.

That’s fair, but I sincerely don’t believe he was aware. He’s pushed me before both in this game and other games on word slips; a simple nudge in classcard could have done the trick.

To be honest…I wasn’t aware either.

Anyways, well disregard the wording on Esquid. If you do that, it STILL points to the conclusion that SDA is mercilessly defending Esquid as Angel. That could be a clever ploy to look like an Angel, but 99.99% chance he doesn’t flip town.

Fucking f in chat for Marshall lol

This day is so long considering we have an outted SK with like 20 votes on him lol

I dunno what to make of the esquiddy thing now and dont rlly wanna comment lol.

Either way im p certain at least one of psquid and esquid is scum.

Oh PSquid is dead in the water now. ESquid still has weird interactions but I’m up in the air about it.

I legit can’t see Esquid flip anything but town here.

This game went from easy town win to a potential struggle endgame for sure though. Hindsight Marshal is town, and him getting to F3 would likely be an autowin.

Also I read marshal wrong I need to go consider my life I’ll be back.

So far your reads on:

Shurian, confirmed wrong.
Marshal, confirmed wrong.
Me, I can confirm are wrong.

Can you fathom a world where you go 0/4 on the Esquid TR?

No that’s the read I’m the most sure on tbh

You seemed that sure on all your reads.

This one more so, anyways playing game with eevee (finally) so I’ll be back later, maybe