[SFM] - WoW: BfA v1.0 - Day 5 (5/16) - The Alliance win!

Not surprised

Wednesdays are busy

But, no excuse bucko

read.

Pilica is insanely performative for someone newer (?) to FM
If they are newer, I’d actually be inclined to townlean it

1 Like

Im pretty sure they have played on another forum

They’re from MU

1 Like

^^^
Earliest I can do is tomorrow morning. I’m probably going to sleep earlier tonight since I’ve been having a hard time sleeping lately

yeah they’ve played before

1 Like

Pilica seems to know shuri

so, yeah i think they have played FM before.

Take Xanex

Ez solution

1 Like

Agreed
I had an emergency which I have taken care of just now, but I expect more to happen later >_<

If there is scum on the wagon its probably jgoes for being the third vote.

But wolves don’t want to be seen on town wagons so if it is on town then none of us are scum except possibly Pilica so this doesn’t really add up.
Maybe if the wagon was 5 people or smthing

Also, yeah im gonna head to bed early aswell tbh

i got chem in the morning.

Nope
I dont know them
I was just having friendly talk and I thought he played here before based on his posts?

Oh, it looked like you guys were familiar with each other

mb

Everybody is my best friend
:3

I now ascend to the heavens
Do thread stuff

The conversation simply wasn’t going anywhere, so decided I should focus on more serious Matters.

1 Like

Guess my theory was far fetched then :man_shrugging:

Dunno if whatever I was thinking of can be called a theory in hindsight. More like a hypothetical guess. Good to know what’s the thinking behind that shutdown.

Guess I can put you into a townlean box now.

The only reason I voted someone was because I didn’t want to raise any more suspicion than I needed to, you were suspicious of me for a wee bit of small talk and not wanting to random vote, it’s as you said luxy we’re not random lynching we’re random voting, so I figured what’s the point in voting at all if it doesn’t mean anything in the end.
In terms of small talk, I didn’t want to slank but I also didn’t have anything useful to contribute at that time, plus it’s D1, there’s not much to contribute, and i also said this is my first proper forum match I didn’t even know what an IOS was until I had already small talked. Hopefully this explains my actions.

I have been Lurking Observing and silently making reads instead of clogging threadspace with my voice.

I’m gonna hunt and see if anyone is pushing an agenda.

1 Like

Gets reactions and creates interactions, but I can actually understand your thought process now