SFoL 00 - Dead chat

whatā€™s mito?

Honestly, I should have given Tsar a jailkeep
Perfect for unconfirmable role while also being good for all alignments of it

The Mitochondrion :shield: :fire:

Unseen Special

Powerhouse of the Cell (Passive) - Immune to death at night and occupation (although not target changing). You may at any time before your death pick another Unseen member to become the new Mitochondrion , swapping your class with theirs. Doing so wastes 1 use from Mitochondrial Biogenesis and theirs limited-use abilities. Any limited uses of abilities you or they wasted wonā€™t be regained. You canā€™t pick your sucessor if you donā€™t have uses of Mitochondrial Biogenesis .
Kiss-and-run Exocytosis (Passive) - If, at any time, the Unseen finds themselves without a Mitochondrion , the faction is renamed to Monocercomonoides.
Supravital Staining (Passive) - You know, at the start of the game, how many factions there are.
Celular Differentiation (Night) - Change target player into the Unseen version of their class. If you have failed to convert a target twice already and your next conversion would fail it will instead target a random convertible player. - Infinite uses, 1 night cooldown
Mitochondrial Biogenesis (Night) - Make all actions from the Unseen bypass occupation and healing tonight - 3 uses.

Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon, the other scum factions and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

@Geyde

Pick best class from Cult, Unseen, each of BD subaligments, each of neutral subaligments.

I will do the same and we can discuss of which of those classes matches FoL.

Iā€™ll post in class card

:thinking:

2 Likes

If cult gets a massive majority, and has the chance to convert someone , I hope they choose my slot for guessing the infiltrator out of the blue.

I want to be ressurected as well :ā€™(

Is it illegal to play for convert while dead?
With no chance of dead interaction.

1 Like

ā€œnearly all bd targeted luxy or mercā€

I thought I was playing awfully lol

Sick soft defend on jake btw geyde

Scum, and a meanie.

:frowning:

1 Like

Marshal we can be buddies now

1 Like

Yes we can.

2 Likes

Yay jake and kyo susususs!

and luxy is spewed scum from my flip, if town could read.

Nice now we just need to wait until priest can revive us

Oh, looks like king can read.
sorry for calling you scum, king.

you can read.

1 Like

They still canā€™t think about blocking day vig kills.

2 Likes

Town, in every game ever, in a nutshell