SFoL 12 The Return of The Unseen! {BD, Merc, Alch win}

/execute
I still think this is a good lynch, but if he gets pardoned I won’t push it any further

Of course you’d think it would be good to execute the person who has posted more than 80% of the current posts in this thread. And to not push any further if I get pardoned because you don’t want executed and to look like scorned.

Actually the MM doesn’t seem to be occ immune in FoL. I’ma grab the class card real quick to make sure

Oh. Interesting. Butler has been nerfed even more.

Actually not. I would be immune to your attack

This^^

Nothing on occ immunity.

Immune? If you were BD you wouldn’t be attacked in the first place.

Scratch that. Thinking of ToL

1 Like

I never said I was immune or attacked…

I still don’t think you are Knight though. Gut feeling right now…

You need a gut transplant then.

1 Like

Some of my gut reads have been right before. If I survived in FoL 11, I would have pushed Frost to be frank as my gut about him being evil is right.

I think it applies here as well…

/execute

But I’m much more different than frost. I have never been in a FOL game before (except orange’s one), you’re gut has nothing on me.

1 Like

Also, I just confirm myself as Night tonight. You voting me is Anti-BD and is stopping me from potentially killing Scum or proving a BD.

The only way that I am scum and am fake claiming and will be alive tomorrow/not executed is if I was Possessor and I jumped, which is not possible in TOL.

It’s not anti-bd as such. To be honest, you’ve been on my scum list since you started voting up for random names. As Knight, why push Polik.

That’s where my reason is coming from

Voting someone that can confirm themselves tonight and prove a BD/kill a scum is completely anti-BD. If I don’t die, or my target doesn’t die, or I say they are immune or not, then I will die tomorrow.

You pushing on Polik as a Knight is really suspicious to me. A Knight wouldn’t push on them, especially using statistics. We tend to go with hard evidence and reads, not statistics

1 Like

I have no Evidence. I am not an investigative class.
I’ve also pointed out Polik isn’t saying anything, allowing us not to read him.

If he doesn’t say anything we cannot read him.
If we cannot read him and you won’t kill him because he isn’t giving reads then you’re basically letting Unseen win by staying silent.

I generally don’t have anything to say.
That hasn’t already been said.

There is potential that Polik is in-fact BD, but he needs to be a bit more active.