SFoL 20: FoL RPG (Unseen, Evil King and Fool Win!)

@Marluxion
Do I ever get off the stand or do I get to go to sleep.

And none of you fucking sheep matter so none of you comment.

Literally Marls vote or bust lol

It’s NOT Just a gut read and you need to acknowledge that. There are plenty of signs that i posted above that point to you being scum.

The real fear is the wild Marl
Beware of his confirmation bias over scum reads like “he didn’t interact with Maxi for one hour of D2” and “he said kappa too much”
Lest you befall his wrath

He is referring to the one above!

not that kind of sign

Glad we agree!

You refuse to acknowledge the evident point to frost “”””””slip”””””” is NAI or even town indicive
You refuse to acknowledge I’ve been in classes for 70% of the time this game has ran
And you refuse to acknowledge other lynch opportunities in the favor of being a hero rather than hitting the 2 knight claims that pretty much guaranteed contain a scum with Sam actually be good

Now tell whether I can sleep or if I’ve got the pleasures of talking to a brick wall for 30 minutes as people log on to sheep your vote

Explain to me why there were no deaths N2. You think Pug hit the MM in addition to the Assassin getting prevented?

If we exe Nerbins we eliminate 2 possible converts for N5 and possible assasin should / mms. Nerbins could be mm! Just not assasin.

…Pug also tried to possess Frostwolf the night you followed him. You missed this in your logs too…

Brick wall it is
W/E I believe Pug was leveling up and presumably Assassin hit me

/execute

Marl jail and exe Whamm tonight. If Nerbins is mm we have all scum!

Trusting fucking NK logs
I CAN confirm Pug did not attempt that visit
That I will stick with.

You can sheep me or i’ll see you in jail tonight, sweet cheeks.

At least Sam has a fucking mind of his own
Admit this push was a mistake and quit doubling down Marl.

Tbh, I know you are bluffing. Town would lose so much if you jailed me.