SFoL 21 - Hail Hydra - The Blue Dragon and Scorned Win!

:thonk:

well anyway y’all.

me me back boy

Welcome back my hydra

I’m sick which is great.

anyway, what we doing?

because I’m probs gonna sleep now

Shuri

Shuri what in tree different coloured pencil sharpeners are you doing acting like someone with a brain like my effing toaster I am not disappointed in you but your fever better be one with following delirium or even my made up swear words won’t be able to describe how much more I expected from you.

9 Likes

Shuri what in tree different coloured pencil sharpeners are you doing acting like someone with a brain like my effing toaster I am not disappointed in you but your fever better be one with following delirium or even my made up swear words won’t be able to describe how much more I expected from you.

1 Like

Hahaha I’m going to annihilate the fuck out of your ISO when I get home
That was disgusting lel

You took a random 5 quotes where I was joking around and acted as if that was my entire ISO
You took my read on Maximus and quoted it out of context as if I was accusing them without reason
And took my vote message out of context on Shurian rather than the former posts which actually explained the read itself

Having a sense of humor in FM games =! being scum, surprising as that may be to you

Master! I never wanted to claim!
I just steered the steering wheel a bit wrong. I’ll make up for this… serious lapse in judgement! OnO.

Noz the Amplifier. >_<

Nice Dama

NOT NICE

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PLAY NOW

2 Likes

Noz, why did you use big letters.

But… we’re hunter!
Right?
Looks at the day ability which I shouldn’t have used.
We’re dying tonight, aren’t we?

I’ll try…
OnO >_<

I don’t know, I voted for WKR but Lymph is doing his own thing

And as Lymph’s teammate, can I swirch vote to WKR

I’m assuming you didn’t read a lot

Go on…

Don’t worry Simon, at least Ingeel can take over when you are sleep.

/unvote
/vote Ingmon

Be ready to defend, okay?