SFoL 21 - Hail Hydra - The Blue Dragon and Scorned Win!

Yeah I know, that’s why I inoculated Pugeste

Suspicious slip

You inoculated them because you thought they were prince

Well anyways, plan is to lynch me and then jail Shurian and Damafaud?

Also fuck the cult for getting a perfect convert streak

It ended up alright in the end, Paladin might be just as important as Prince here

For reference

2 Likes

BTW Shuri is occ immune

2 Likes

What are you, Butler too?

And when did you check

I feel, depending on what you guys think, we lynch eevee and jail levi. If eevee flips scorned, we know the result was messed with.

I feel like we should wait for @Pug and @Margaret first

1 Like

I like this idea too, then I won’t get converted

But it comes to the Prince to decide anyways

Liviphoma could also actually be converted tbh.

So far all they’re saying is scorned, but I want to see their reads and logs please. Who would you convert if you were CL livi? And you should you convert tonight assuming you don’t get jailed/occupied?

I feel cult would have converted PKR/Whamm or Iciown IMO

1 Like

Right now, my logs are this:

N1: Heal HippoTM - Nothing
N2: Heal WKR - Cured
N3 and N4: Heal Pugeste - Nothing

and Pugeste is Inoculated

But I’m gonna try to explain Mole’s logic, right now there are two sides:

What appears to be: Pug and Celeste checked me, Lymph and I came up as Cult, Eevee very aggressive towards getting me lynched

What I think is happening: Pug and Celeste checked me, Lymph and I came up Cult because we got framed by Eevee,

and reliably I would’ve converted Mole and orange because they weren’t being suspicious as much or Ici and Unknown, but we know that Cheesy was in jail last night and therefore no one was converted yesterday

Right now I’m feeling 40% Livi is cult, 60% Eevee is scorned

And Maximus, you can just jail us tonight if you are really worried

We’re gonna be pretty unlucky if mole was the convert, it’ll take longer and more BD will lose

Also wait, didn’t ShuriFaud bear n3, which was the convert night? That means they are confirmed BD now…?