SFoL 21 - Hail Hydra - The Blue Dragon and Scorned Win!

If unvote exists, abstain exists

Celeste I was salty when I had you as a scummate and you got nightkilled N1
So eh

*by town nightkill
**1 of 2 flipless Town nightkilled in a game without lynch
***Kingmaker

1 Like

ahem.
still dont know. if you guys could actually, you know, answer thatd be great

Because honestly since its close to end of the game, usually people would put in more effort as the game is about to end?

But now we have to deal with the possibility of you being the converted cult leader, which is very, very bad. Not doing a redirection could have saved someone from being converted had you redirected the right person.

if anyone i would have redirected you by the nightplan

Could this be it? Could this be the cause of the redirections?
My problem is that I was not told I was redirected…

Wait who do I jail

In any case, as previously said Eevee is basically confirmed scum here, though I think Ingmon is the person we should kill tommorow

/execute

I think you need to jail Ingmon here. I strongly suspect that they’re the Cult Leader

Yeah the “forgot to debauch” is sus

Basically. It could be put down to the @ limit per posts (another thing that’s annoying and should be removed so we can @ all living players to remind them of things in-game.)

Wait nvm thought this was Eevee lol.
I’m still probably executing this since the game probably ends before WKR dies of guilt from killing me.

Then vote up eevee :thinking:

If you weren’t redirected to the same target that’s not a possibility.

I’m checking it out with Marl, but the problem is that why would Ingmon not claim to have redirected WKR in this case?

I’m basically forced to conclude you’re scum here.

None of this paticularly matters because we win pretty soon

How does that even make sense

Occam’s razor literally points to them lying and us catching them

There is no other explanation I can come up with and I’ve been mulling this over for literal hours

I highly suspect a conversion on W!KR and Ingmon. By my calculations, unless they decided to waste their convert on me, it doesn’t really matter.

And honestly, I can see that Orange is trying to be pro-BD here, but in the future if I were actually converted and had Orange as a merc, I’ll be pretty fucking scared.

And thus… before I go to sleep, did you think that the n3 wine was a mistake?

@Icibalus Did you get poisoned by butler?

Although I suppose it is possible that WKR lied about who they targeted and did get swapped

But that still makes them liars, so we’d still prefer to contract Max :man_shrugging: