SFoL 28 - Grand...ish Idea! - Blue Dragon (except Memesky), Dreaming God and Foolsochist Victory!

/Vote Celeste you can tell us your target or get hung and hope we don’t hang your target later.

I agree with putting pressure on Celeste atm. We need to know who her target is. If it is someone who is a scum lean, then we will hang her.

/vote Celeste

can we really beliver sarun here? you too litten

Well, reveal then.

Your honestly questioning alot of the things we are doing right now. Yesterday you wanted Celeste to be lynched and now you are questioning it. Thats incredibly weird and scummy imo.

this one

It’s still citizen.

1 Like

So reveal like Livicius did.

i want celeste lynch correct, that don’t mean i beliver you guy

all citizen are affect by this? i only got sleep peacefully message

A random Citizen-esque-class will have their class changed to ‘Innocent Child’ tonight. In addition to this, all direct faction checks will give a ‘Blue Dragon’ result, regardless of the actual result.

So no, only Livi gets that bonus.

3 Likes

If you want to be innocent child right now, that will confirm you.

/vote Celeste

I’d imagine we should let FK live for a while. We can explain away Captain, and especially Squid not dying due to abilities that can prevent and redirect. And if he is a real BD, then we can basically use him to find one scum per night or so.

Celeste is already somewhat scummy in my book, but IMO the reward here of keeping FK alive in the event that he turns out BD is greater than the risk if he turns out scum.

I dont get it is firekitten uzu or no

A random Citizen-esque-class will have their class changed to ‘Innocent Child’ tonight. In addition to this, all direct faction checks will give a ‘Blue Dragon’ result, regardless of the actual result.

Emphasis on the indefinite article a.

2 Likes

Ah okay, didn’t read that.

won’t that result in mod-kill too?

What do you mean?

A simple misunderstanding isn’t worth the modkill.

1 Like

Well if i was the class you said i wouldn’t claim alch d1 anyway.And the class you say is not even half death immune like alch.So imo I still don’t trust kitten.