SFoL 28 - Grand...ish Idea! - Blue Dragon (except Memesky), Dreaming God and Foolsochist Victory!

And since this is none of my concerns, you have no say you need my help - be glad the king took the heroic sacrifice but if the king was smart without my I am Error ability, he should have decide fated Boss instead of random.

It saved me as well

and we had Max on the stand then, who is probably scum

and @Boss110 can you reference the number of your claim?

You saw the wincon which was basically putting prince on trial and exe them, with prince as NK - which is big help for BD.

Too bad.

you’re talking about Meme?

here

Yep, he is terrible bd king indeed.

Not thinking ahead of the game with the ability I used only to be revealed at end of the day.

Which was foreshadow you should have anticipated and avoided such fate.

I don’t know what will happen if you have picked nolynch instead.

So it’s not required for you to spawn with a Scorned

1 Like

What if Boss is good and Celeste is actualy last starting Unseen, hence was seen on FK check? :thinking:

@Damafaud last night results.

1 Like

Even if Dama reveals his results with scum check - it’s not going to be that person but chances are better with less BD players alive.

Who knows you might be checking scum player redirected at another scum player.

And without the feedback, you just don’t know.

He is observer-like role claim. We could figure something out from his results.

@eevee I think it’s a good time to initiate massclaim and log demand

1 Like

True that.

We still need to hang Maximus and (Boss/Celeste) tho.

Massclaim will give us info, sure, but we also have enough info from FK and still weren’t even able to hang one of them mostly due to some dreaming god.

more important than the 3, find the eevee that was converted last night and lynch them

Clearly I am Force to be reckon with.

Imposible on D4, possible on D5 tbh.

There is literaly no way to figure out who was converted N3 rn, but if someone’s CONFIRMABLE ability somehow does not work anymore…

Welp :smiley:

Frost can you use some game swinging ability tonight please