SFoL 29 - Blender v. 2.0 - (3/23) - Game end

Really? I actually killed HTM the night before, but due to a moderror(mods forgot that he was supposed to die), they killed him the night after instead. That’s how i was able to technically kill 2 people in one night.

My dead chat musings were triggering Frost lol

Moleland hasn’t claimed, and I can’t see anyone other than Insanity or FK lying about their class. Insanity is supporting Marl and PKR through a dubious maid claim, and is a likely candidate for lying. FK may be lying, but my money is on Insanity or Moleland. Regardless of that, Moleland has no town motivation whatsoever. It’s strange for PKR to not realize that, so maybe I’m wrong about all this and PKR and Mole are scum buddies. They rarely avoid each other like this in games.HRm.PKR/Moleland/Insanity team? :thinking::thinking:

Kinky

Why? LOL

1 Like

Question…

why kill a neut claim

Because they are neut and may be lying.

Btw I’m hanging you every time you claim neutral from now on.

8 Likes

He was dying to poison anyway

I suspected that he wasn’t what he claimed. AKA Adiart or Demwir and I was right. Also a power role so /shrug

You should have hanged him Day 1 lol and Dama day 2 :joy:

It did help me by getting rid of him sooner though

But he was poisoned lol.

Rip actual alch me lul

Let me be honest with ya. If was in this game I would hecking call your claim as BS immediately considering you claimed investigative with survival goal. :eyes:

Kinda unexpected you lived so long there.

He was poisoned and claiming neutral…

Max. You really didn’t deserve to win this game. No offense.

3 Likes

Nobody healed Livi xD

for the first two nights, Orange made me use the old Rev classcard so I was actually bound to Marcus, then RNGed to htm, then to Marl for two nights. It wasn’t until end game that I decided to bind to Dama

I mean blame the classcard that I requested…

Not mez

They all went and believed Hippos bait

Every healer was dead night one.

/shrug

probably but w/e

didn’t know he was dying to poison but still, it did help me