SFOL 31 - Triple Threat 2 (0/20 - Game Over) Rocks fall - Everyone dies

@Solic are you happy? Do you understand how many people sheeped my wagon?

Yes I would, because I just did.

Well, it would be surprising for you to decide to act EK as EK.

This wasn’t even a slow wagon. My claim hurts Town more than it gains from knowing my claim

Why did you sheep me?

Stop following some idiotic orders and explain why you are voting me

You may now decide the fate of the accused

Just under 13 hours remain

Trial lasts a further 19 hours

Marl straight-up hard-claimed Paladin and forced him to DF execute. My suspicions on him still stand, I just think it was just an idiotic move on Marl’s part as we’d be better able to gauge Luxy’s alignment over his own independent actions.

1 Like

The wagon was fast, extremely fast. I will claim with 5 executes but I will assure you it will not help town

More votes were going to pressure you further. My intent was not to put you up, just to see how you would act under pressure.

But you had no reasoning. Just because some big names were voting me you voted too?

Clearly, Marcus didn’t read the thread didn’t iso me and blindly voted me. How is that not scummy? He was voting me no matter what!

Without a Defence, logic or explanation even if I claimed prince Marcus would have voted me. Like how are people not finding that vote scummy

Ngl I still find Marcus scummy. It was this feeling that he was giving off that is making me think he’s scum idk how to explain it.

Sorry not Marcus soulshade

I am furious of how fast that vote was and no one picked it up. The traction omg

I thought that people actyally put you up to gain more daytime. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Same with Htm and Maximus. Like what mate. You are voting me just because Marl is!

You don’t gain daytime

1 Like

Clock still runs while on trial