SFOL 31 - Triple Threat 2 (0/20 - Game Over) Rocks fall - Everyone dies

Doesn’t Noble only have two bounties?

They do? Someone check.

Brb

@Soulshade55r how many bounties do you have?

Two bounties, I am 100% sure, I have 3 double votes and endless uses of order.

Continuing the discussion from FoL Class Cards (Now Officially Official):

Doesn’t really help much tbh when
You can just look

Then, I guess they didn’t bounty gamer. Though I still believe they are evil. @Marluxion do your thing.

Can we kill confirmed scum instead of me, once you kill me, town loses. Best bet is to kill a confirmed scum like soul rn

That sounds a bit like deflection

What so if I was aristro unseen can just convert no chance

we gotta get mastermind it’s are best bet.

Luxy what do you want them to do though. They are confirmed MM and even if they were Town they still need to redirect our attention to scum.

Deflection is a bad excuse for people to say it’s a scumtell, as some towns (myself included) like to use it to get people back on track.

So you are saying since there is a chance you are aristocrat we need to execute this.

Thanks for the scumslip btw.

Ok poke so there is something wrong with your plan.How can i stop you and your new assassin ? I am only offensive claim here if mercenary doesn’t claim offensive class.Would you like to find a solution for that ?

Are you lecturing me about deflection FK? Everytime I tried to do something this game htm screamed deflection and Evil King at me. I just said what it sounded like and I didn’t say that confirms him as scum because I know all too well.

Yes I am. When I was executed three games for you/htm saying deflection I need to say something.

Lol, how about you don’t put words in my mouth, I said “if I where aristro” I didn’t say I was.

I was making a point, because I look scummy right now if your gonna twist what I say and call it a scum slip you can fuck off.

Maybe I was giving perspective.

Deflection is only a scumtell in certain situations and people need to stop using the word when it is NAI.

Btw I was evil in those games :wink:

Yeah but you are using the point if you were to execute them, when the point is that you should know you aren’t. You can’t use the excuse like that as Town and no Town would use that as a excuse to execute.