SFOL 31 - Triple Threat 2 (0/20 - Game Over) Rocks fall - Everyone dies

He should have tried a little more :wink:

It was a feels bad and a reason BD lost this game.

One key thing BD missed a WHOLE lot of in the early game was the crap ton of TvT

4 Likes

and TvS

btw can someone invite me to the dead chat of this

Wait a minute? Why does Sage’s Wall of Fire prevent kings guard?

Kings guard isn’t a visit, so the guard should have protected us.

Which means both Marl and I would have lived? :confused:

Technically it’s a visit, it just doesn’t show as a visit to Observers.

1 Like

I think that’s debateable. :eyes:

(I’m still salty, don’t mind me)

It works like that in tol

Luxy was pretty damn mad at it, tbh. His first guard saved a cultist, his second and third was bypassed by a Wall of Fire, and his fourth was bypassed by my Strength of Corax.

2 Likes

Also sage doesn’t prevent visits in this mode it prevents abilties from doing anything

So it stops link minds :wink:
It says it prevents all visits except that of the assassin. So I suppose kings guard would be blocked

link minds always goes first

Just saying that that is not what the wording suggests to me.

When did I say it didn’t.
Link mind would be prevented if sage did it at the beginning of the night but it’s not at the beginning

I have to agree with Livi and Solic here. Sage prevents all visits from having any effect, not outright blocking abilities that target a specific person. It’s semantics really

I think it also would be more balanced that way with Enforcer being able to bypass king’s guard, but only having 1 use of it. Sage is already so strong and can block heals from bleeding targets for instance.

No, it works exactly the same as TOL and I misread my card it says all visits from affecting your target not those abilites.

But the Kings guard is prevented from visiting.

Nerf my beloved sage and :dagger: