SFOL 34: FE Echoes I - (Deliverance Wins!)

Weapon Voters Count
Swords Celeste 1/11
Lances Noz, Poke, Litten 3/11
Axes Twilight, Hjasik, Shurian, Sarun 4/11

Majority is actually 11.

why vote axes?

That’s why he got checked - cause was unlikely to die.

That’s whu Sarun went first - cause was likely to die. (To know where my chain starts at)

Alright, sounds reasonable
/vote Swords

Let me ask you something.

There are 2 people who push mr. X whole day.
At the end of the day one of them voted X, second totaly other person.

Wich of them is more likely town?

Answer: evils are driven by agenda, they want to push mislynches and are fully devoted to it.
Town shoulsn’t be narrow minded and definetly not focus and tunnel one person.
Hence in that story person voting someone completly else is probably town.

Taken from mafia psychology lecture at University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań.

Additionally, in a role madness game you should avoid checking players who are the most suspicious due to the possibility of framers and tailors.

A suspicious town player would be the prime target for framers for a fake red check while a suspicious mafia player would be the prime target for a tailor for a fake green check. This is why I’m now far more suspicious at Tairik as these two abilities exist.

Placeholder vote here, though I may be inclined to vote Swords later on.

Celeste was the only person here to vote Swords, similarly in d2 she was one of the only people who voted Axes and that would have been the winning choice for that day. I think Celeste’s probably town over her d2 battle phase vote and the lack of votes for Swords may imply that scum’s not on there yet. I still want to see how this wagon develops tbh.

well thanks to mathblade we can assume that scum were on lance train to gain towncred since his vote made lance majority

Pug was voting lance too so if he flips scum…

Why are you implying all scum was on same train?
Yes, Math flipped scum but why are you already dismissing a possibility of scum being on other Trains?

At this point I think Taetae and Cookies should be cleared here from being scum. I don’t exactly believe that they’d just put a hit-and-run vote against their win here

well if they did go all on same train that would have been really bad move so i doubt that

What about NK? We can’t forget about this fella.

Well, yeah. But the point here is that I’m making that neither of those two are likely to be Deliverance here.

they still could have voted since most ppl were on lance/swords so it would have been safe for them

It would have been, but their goal was to have more votes on Swords which was ongoing until half of the voting period time was over

Weapon Voters Count
Swords Celeste, Squid 2/11
Axes Twilight, Hjasik, Shurian, Sarun 4/11

Majority is actually 11.

/vote axes

19 hours remain

Weapon Voters Count
Swords Celeste, Squid, Cookies 3/11
Axes Twilight, Hjasik, Shurian, Sarun, Taetae 5/11

Majority is actually 11.