SFOL 34: FE Echoes I - (Deliverance Wins!)

celeste is margaret

Of course I know that why wouldn’t I! For the sake of the newbies though.

You mean my husbando from Fates? :eyes:

On serious note CFD on PKR please.

Mmmm…

I sleep first. I wanna see more when I wake up though. Maybe that’ll help me reach a decision.

I see how can this bve used to lure out scums

I just saw this, this is a terrible Ability.

1 Like

yea i Saw it too its kinda unfair for NK considering its really hard to win as him anyway

1 Like

If I’m EK like y’all have been accusing me, it guarantees protection of Berkut and even if I died, if a new EK was reelected Alm still gets protection, Berkut doesn’t.
Keeping me alive until all evils are down is only beneficial. Even if I’m EK, Alm would want me dead since I’m saving prince and Duma would want me doubley dead since I’m stopping 2 kills

Hero’s brand is Alm’s passive

Yes, that’s just what I said.
If I’m EK Alm and Berkut get protection.
If I die, then Alm still gets protection if a new EK is elected. Yet Prince doesn’t.

Berkut would get protection from attacks from Mad Lord Duma, but he’s still unprotected from the Deliverance

Protection from NK > Protection from literally nothing
That’s even if I am EK.
If I’m GK, I’d protect him meaning Alm gets no protection, Berkut doesn’t die (Unless they bypass the night immunity I grant via guards) and I’d be protecting other good guys

you actually sound like EK since you never denied being one only thing you said is that if you are EK we shouldnt kill you

Isn’t it ither way around? :thinking:

Green is evil PKR. Lol.

Oh okay, didn’t know passives. Rip.

Anyway - why are you explaining why EK is useful ibstead of proving you are GK?

thats exactly what I said before

It’s like you’re trying to convince us that EK is too beneficial for us to kill. In the end, the EK is not with the Town, therefore, there is no reason for him to live

Accused Voters Count
Cookies Luxy, Insanity, Bin 3/11
Hjasik Celeste 1/11
Celeste Sarun, Litten, Cookies, Hjasik, Poke, Squid, Noz 7/11
Taetae Shurian 1/11
PKR Twilight 1/11

Day ends in 20 hours

ping everyone who hasnt voted yet