SFoL 37 Infection - (2/24) - Completed - Mind Flayer, Cleric and Lab Assistant Win!

:cowboy_hat_face:

Ah! I believe good fellow for that cry is for a different court!

So you hard claim Town killing?

I eagerly await thine answer, daring kitten.

Thine, is mad old english

Math this is Celeste and listening to her logic of what I might be is stupid as Celeste never tells the truth. As well due to D1 I am town reading hjask even due to how childish D1 as with the trolling because as town they usually meme a lot.

amazon forgot to deliver these items.

are you trying to white knight me :thinking:

or is it called doing something that requires my attention.

Ah, it seems good fellow that ye must be of the times of new. I forsake those eras with long forsaken rancor!

(I asked you for one thing Fk, do it or get jailed)

(you get it later, don’t worry i’ll add a cherry ontop)

(DO IT NOW WHILE IM HERE reeeee)

1 Like

No. If I wanted to white knight you, you’d be nominating me for townleader after your death. XD

I actually am concerned about your townread of Hjasik. That doesn’t match your d1 play.

Also I literally only joined that game that didn’t exist for the events.

I wasn’t scum reading him I was more annoyed at him wondering where it would even go.

Alas! What is of thine “game” you ponder over, so heftily? Is this another one of thine courts?

A game we can’t talk about.

And you weren’t annoyed in other games where Hjasik did it? Why single out Hjasik when in your own words Celeste does too?

(I was trying to get u to speak more of this era)

It was a canned game. It’s public knowledge you were in it Celeste.

1 Like

I am always annoyed at him when he does that, also annoyed with celeste, however when celeste is scum she doesn’t troll like this.

And does Hjasik?