SFoL 37 Infection - (2/24) - Completed - Mind Flayer, Cleric and Lab Assistant Win!

Also mathblade was the third highest poster and he died n2 smh guys :joy:

I am always a rapid poster that means nothing

1 Like

Are you ever going to host a game :thinking:

2 Likes

dewit

WTAF. My immunity was bypassed when the class never said it bypassed immunity? Seems legit

Srsly host. There was no way to bypass my immunity when I self guarded.
Yet another bastard game that the hosts don’t call bastard. This is ridiculous now.
I even said in day chat that FK was NK. I was gonna vote them today since I SHOULD NOT HAVE DIED

Whispers of Insanity (Night) - Cause a player to commit suicide, destroying their logs and allowing you to determine what they flip as the next day. You will receive their real class and their logs. [1 Use]

This was what was used on you, I believe. You can’t guard suicides, I don’t think.

@Kirefitten what did you use on me?
Also, you are right, 2-in-1-night kill NK is ridiculous

1 Like

I’d understand if there was any way to prevent it but making King suicide with a night ability and attacking someone with a flipping passive has just made me lose hope in most of these games
I led us as much as I can and we still lost due to a broken NK

2 Likes

From what I saw, Fire used that on Math who was Prince and changed them to CW if I remember correctly

2 Likes

@Kirefitten did you ever use Mindstorm on a killing class?

I did it on sam

1 Like

I used whisper of insanity.

The whole argument above was basically max not willing to understand alch does not equal NK and that I could target king with it,

There we go then, FK had another use of Whispers to use on PKR.

1 Like

The passive should only empower his night kill imo

How did the Prince die then?
This whole game makes no sense

I used it on him as well.

But I got another use from killing sam

That’s bullshit.
Being able to suicide multiple classes.
I’m not leaving feedback on my class when there’s enough to work on with the broken NK

1 Like

Which one?

1 Like

This game: Rolls something I can experience game with, gets rolled into something I can’t.
When I lead us amazingly I still lose because NK is broken AF and as usual leads to yet another FoL/FM disappointment