SFoL 38 - Game Over - Even death may die

Fairly certain that the Dreamer can’t exactly be detected by investigatives while if he is the NK then he will always turn NS and the only thing to find him would be a WoW.

Early reads are meh, but he isn’t exactly behaving how a Level 1 villager would behave in this case.

The sun sets, and an eerie fog sets in over Castle Adiart. Something is stirring in the shadows.

Night 1 begins and will end in 24 hours or once all night actions have been sent.

6 Likes

This is your nightly reminder to send in those night actions

2 Likes

The sun rises, casting light through the dense fog. Near the castle docks, the sailors continue loading their shipment aboard their vessel. After a few hours of labor, a shrill cry strikes the Sailor’s ears.

Upon investigation, they discovered a tangled mess of bodies lying in the sand nearby. Their faces had been mangled beyond recognition, and various puncture wounds fill their torso. The sailors immediately alert the castle guard.

After an examination, the Physician has determined the dead to be

Firekitten was found dead… He was…

The Warlock (Unofficial Class) :shield:

Neutral Offensive
Bend Reality (Passive) - As long as you remain alive, Blue Dragon classes that are passively immune to occupation are not.
Dark Magics (Passive) - You appear as a member of the Abyss to investigations.
Detect Thoughts (Day) - Cast a spell that reveals your target’s last night action to you. - 4 uses
Carnage (Day) - Cast a spell that causes all kills tonight to bypass all forms of protection or prevention. - 1 use
Mind Control (Night) - Cast a spell that forces your target to target somebody of your choosing. - 3 uses
Seeming (Night) - Make yourself and one other person of your choice appear as members of the Blue Dragon to investigations. - 2 uses
See the blue dragon defeated at any cost.

Noz_Bugz was found dead. He was…

The Maid

Blue Dragon Investigative
Matchmake (Night) - Test if target is compatible with the player you last checked. You start with a random player to test against. (See below.) - Infinite Uses
Nosy Servants (Night) - Target a living player and dead player. You will learn if the living player visited the dead player on the night they died. Does not count as visiting. Will not see non-visiting abilities.
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Neither of them have left any belongings. (No Journals or death notes.) What monstrous creature could do this to someone? You shudder, and return to Adiart in order to solve this mystery.

Day 2 begins and will end in 72 hours or once majority has been reached.

2 Likes

Lol nice

Always kill fk N1??

I see you guys have learned from me :joy:

So shall I suck someone’s soul out today or something

If you guys don’t start talking soon I’m gonna bleed someone out of boredom

@Margaret @Insanity @GamerPoke @Alice @Icibalus you guys would be awake, right?

Sighs I regret claiming alch already, so boring

Making marl work

/vote Margaret

Interesting turn of events, I wonder if abssiyan killed the warlock or nk? Either it’s heavy blow for them and good for us.

Also why would you out yourself?

i outed myself d1 cause i have almost no way to protect myself which is kinda lame and bc i was bored and might be inactive later if too many things come up

so not really any reason

i can suck your soul out to confirm myself i you want

You can’t be reaper.

alch apparently hsa a new ability called extract essence

basically bleeds someone but guaranteed check on if someone is bd or not l0l

aka sucking out someone’s soul

I know that, that is how FoL16 went

i didn’t know fol 16 existed

but yeah i’m probably not gonna suck someone’s soul out today

Naw, Im in EST

Basically, unseen, two alchemists annd hunter are bleeding everyone.

And killed all the healers within three days