SFoL 38 - Game Over - Even death may die

Explain your reasoning <3

Sigh, we probably won’t be able to lynch today due to inactivity as we’ll still need even four more votes to trial Hja, and more if we decide to CFD. We only have an hour left here, so if I die tonight and if Hja, Poke, or Insanity flips Abyss I suggest looking into the rest for their reluctance at trialing Hja.

/vote Hjasik

30 minutes until EoD.

/vote Hjasik

V͍̲̤̼̯͘ͅó͔̥̱̦̠̜͔t̯̱̭̤͚͚͢e͕͉̥ͅ ̱C͇̬̰͓̬͙o͙̣͜u̟͙̳ṇ̴̤t̰͇̲͙̱̲

Accused Voters Count
Margaret MaximusPrime, 1/8
Icibalus Invoker 1/8
Livicus Luxy, 2/8
Luxy Icibalus, 1/8
Hjasik Alice, Livicus, PoisonedSquid, Bazinga, Frostwolf103, Insanity 6/8
Sam17z hjasik 1/8

Day ends at exactly 1:10 AM CST.

sneakily posts before day ends
/vote hjasik

scuffles out hoping Marl doesnt realize time already passed.

1 Like

Sadly that vote struck after EoD. The Day has ended without a lynch.

1 Like

Uncertainty and confusion spread through the courtroom. “Who killed Firekitten and Noz? Am I next? What are these creatures?”

They say the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to stand by and do nothing. And that is what happened in the courtroom today. The fog still looms overhead as you all return to your rooms.

As the moon shines through the dense fog clouds, you feel an unnatural chill. “What is going to happen to me tonight?”

Night 2 has begun and will end in 24 hours or once all actions have been sent.

1 Like

The sun rises behind the cliffside. The Fog from yesterday has grown more dense. What could be causing this abnormal phenomenon? Nevertheless, you all return to the throne room once more. “Did the guards catch the foul creatures? Is this nightmare finally over?”

Alas, upon entering the Throne Room you find only despair.

Slumped across the Throne, you find your King.

Margaret was found dead. They were…

The Good King :crossed_swords: :shield:

Blue Dragon Special
Pass The Torch (Passive) - If you die, there will be a vote held to crown the next King. If you are executed for treason all players will lose their Royal Blood passive permanently.
Head of State (Passive) - Your vote counts as two.
Royal Pardon (Day) - Make a player unable to be voted today. - 2 uses
Decide Fate (Day) - You may choose the whether the player on trial will be executed or pardoned. - 1 use
Guard! (Night) - Choose a player. They will be immune to death tonight. - 4 uses
Swear Fealty (Night) - Make a player permanently immune to conversion. - 1 use (Starting King Only.)
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Lying atop the corpse you find a small note.

They’re still out there, lurking in the dark.

But first, there must always be a king.

You have 24 hours to submit a vote for whom you would like to be the next king. Voting is done via your Class Direct Message.

Once all living players have submitted their vote for the next King, I will announce the new ruler.

The day begins and will last 72 hours.

1 Like

lol nice

is baz healed yet btw?

Note, you do not have to step up. You may elect anyone you wish as king.

pls don’t make me king, it’s so boring

Interesting that we only had a single kill for this and it was on Marg out of all people.

So, consider me stepping up here. Aside from having royal blood, my class isn’t as vital and we can make do without it. We need a more dynamic king here as if we keep no lynching due to inactivity then this’ll be a guaranteed loss.

Also, @PoisonedSquid who did you jail tonight? They may have been the NK or the Devout.

SP last night.

And I am pretty sure Alice isn’t converted.