SFoL 45.5: RotBD III - Cancelled

If you don’t believe Hjasik is an outed baddie, you should actually open your eyes and read the thread. :eyes: We have a guaranteed easy execution target for Kidnapper (there is the small chance Kidnapper was converted N1 and the small chance of fool however, but negligible risks). It’s better to lynch someone else, because it will provide more information for better night actions.

Can you not make such statements if you admit to not even have read…? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Good neut to have with Lurking Alice as king.

Seems way less likely. Guaranteed neutral killer and scum killer give, in most NK cases, 2 KPN. Only kill that Unseen can cause night 1 is Enforcer guarding I think. (haven’t read all cards)

I’d rather have you check someone else tonight. I believe Math is either Alcoholic/Drunk now. Checking him is useless.

Hi Math.

You didn’t comment at all on Frost or his wagon except shading me and Soul without a stated reason. Care to share?

@Pug

I presume Luxy wants to replace out and Alice still hasn’t said a word.

Chill

@Alice
inactive prod

@Frostwolf103

Why do you care so little about this game? :thinking:

FoL always takes priority above all games.

What exactly makes you feel that way about a theory that NK killed the Insurgent?

For starters, the fact that Pug himself threw shade on me before D2 began.

@Frostwolf103 , if you keep it like this, we will not have a chance for a 2nd trial today. Do you want that?

That’s a bad excuse.

Why are we voting Frost?

Why are you scum wazza?

Because I am Unseen.

Who should we be voting, in your opinion?

The reason Solic started the push was because of nonsensical Poacher theory and Frost’s subsequent refusal to explain anything or to claim before trial.

Hjasik is NOT POACHER oml.