SFoL 48 - Unseen Chat

Reeee wait for Geyde. I guess it’s too late though.

Let’s hope we’re right. ^^

Solic is horribly off. Take everything that is posturing and you will get Solic. Dude is pocketing Math hard. Doesn’t comment on any content posts from other players beyond Math’s, and sounded very weird with the “another one for Math” comment. Town doesn’t say that, it’s liquid agenda. Microread on Marcus is weird as well. He knows he can’t push them I suppose.

I’d distract Squid since they are **** at not softing pr

Hey, I could sense you were tunneling in on me and beat you to it. :wink:

1 Like

Another stellar ability cough cough. :eyes:

1 Like

So we have the pleasure of trying to outbleed whoever hyperposting Hja is going to make bleed immune as soon as someone confirmable starts to happen.

Ngl, there is large confirmability in this setup too.

1 Like

Hey, at least there’s no Prince.

Blue may have softed Arbiter

Also smh guys you are trigger happy

Merc is very likely to be Priestess

Squid can’t be Arbiter since they claimed possible possessor on them and didn’t make a dichotomy between that and Dopple, ergo they don’t get invest feedback

/foresight Squid

Placeholder in case I’m not here when hammer happens.

1 Like

Is there some rhyme or reason to highlighting bad posts of me Geyde…?

Do you want me to respond, I can only do that this evening have to head to work very soon.

Also thoughts on you thunderdoming a Priestess claim?

Don’t think Squid read the full NK list thoroughly except for searching once who didn’t have N1 kills, because they knew it was unseen and there was only 1 nightkill.

If Squid turns out to not be Arb, I think your initial read on Priestess was correct Sol.

Blue is softing Arb. I think that’s our guy.

Marg watcher. That’s also very dangerous.

Told you Squid was Arbiter. :wink:

1 Like