SFoL 48 - Unseen Chat

So we miss a nightkill in your theory.

I feel the Hja tunnel coming from the grave btw. :smile: I just wonder who it’s going to be aimed at.

Wait let me reread some classes to think about the nightkill scenario’s

Geyde might get hit with it. I guess we can see where the wagon goes and work accordingly. Who knows…maybe we got a Crone around.

Squid would have thunderdomed Marge too about their tracker claim or defend it more, but they didn’t even blink. They just visited Hja when they died, because they tracked her.

Which means we have a regular 1 KPN N1 NK who also hit Hja or whoever was healed by them (occupied by someone or whatever) or a 0 KPN N1 NK.

Btw @Geyde what were your actions prior to conversion?

Which means an Occultist, Succubus or Werewolf are good possibilities too. Math can similarly just be an anti town neutral.

Btw @Alice

=_=

I kind of updated all of the RCs on the HoB: TT thread.

I was planning on Squire -> Surgeon from Hja.

With our bleeding becoming unhealable, I’m not too sure anymore however.

We should think about our bleed priority too btw.

@Alice

How does delaying bleeds to avoid angleshooting interact with Surgeon’s Inoculate variant?

I’m just trying to help. :upside_down_face:

Basically, as long as you bleed before the inoculate, it goes through.

Btw you hammered at exactly the wrong time for me 11:30 pm or so (have work tomorrow too, but friday I work from home, so I can devote more time), so please don’t push me hardcore yet or I can’t even distance sufficiently.

So if we delay it 6 hours and in 3 hours an inoculate happens, the inoculate has priority?

I’m probably not going to post at SoD, because of that.

Yeah that hammer timing was awful. I’m in bed at that time so I’ll be there to bleed but that’s it…can’t defend myself.

1 Like

I’m not sure if I’ll stay up, but I might wait to see who is nightkilled to give my opinion on who to bleed.

1 Like

Obviously Squid if he’s not dead (which he should be), but Fireslol or htm are the bleeds imo

Squid is a she btw.

1 Like

I think Fireslol of those.

I don’t like that I can’t visit and Marge can track me.

@Geyde

Should we occ Marge+Fireslol instead?

Marge scares me because she can see who visits Squid. Or she can track a kill. “I was checking them” is a weak defense.