SFoL 48 - Unseen Chat

Yes, you will.

Aaahhhh what really?

I’ve been misinformed this whole time omg.

I would have distanced harder from Marcus fuck.

In this case we just win if we lynch Mathblade, as they can’t stop our numbers from growing with just lynches.

@Marcus_Doodalee

We must get Math lynched no matter what.

Alice just also told me that Crusader does not suicide if occupied and trying to use Deus Vult, so Blue is lying here. We can use that tidbit later.

This means Math is likely still Berserker too.

@Alice

How does Bloodlust work? When is the additional night added. Third night, fourth night or when the kill has happened. Succesful kill meaning from the Warrior itself btw right?

Yep, third night.

1 Like

@Alice

/Puppet Marcus to bleed astand

2 Likes

I might be lynched tomorrow, but I’ll do my darnest to get out of it.

Even so, we will have a convert, because you’ll be able to get one unless Astand comes after you, which is unlikely. So we’re doing well if Math will be lynched. With 2-for-1 and bleeds doing their work and Baz/Bird self-resolving, I think we have enough power to pull out a win.

Marcus what do you think my best chances will be? To claim that I used the doubleheal on Htm and Geyde’s ability or a scumneutral prevented it or the one night heal and Assassin got to him?

We can talk about this during nightphase, but it’s probably good to start the day with a clear plan on what to do.

It’s also dependent on if either of us gets invited to royal chat.

… That was a big tactical error, you should have claimed bleeding where we wouldn’t bleed anyone.

Aaahh sorry… My brain. If Htm doesn’t do it this night, that’s great though.

I missed Htm so much. XD

if I’m in royal chat I might be able to convince him to channel to confirm himself while I “heal” Astand.

/foresight Mercenary

Ohh lying in royal chat, smart. Should have expected that anyways.

1 Like

So Mathblade is exactly Berserker lol. They’re misting themselves so much, it’s quite funny.

Marcus, anything to discuss?

Nothing for now, I’m not bleeding though and didn’t claim it? Did someone claim to bleed me?

No, Mercenary fucked up and thought you were bleeding instead of Htm and somehow that you would get feedback if healed.

You wanna mind meld with her later on and say you thought maybe someone else other than me was bleeding and not HTM? I have to push on you if you claim a visit on me

I think it’s fine if you just say you don’t think he’s doppelganger and are fine with your vote.

I’m pretty sure he claimed Jester yesterday as well right? You can use that to claim that he might have already used it anyways.