SFoL 48 - Unseen Chat

They’re also not NK, because they would never post this much as NK, so we won’t waste our kill.

Do you agree on a Hja kill?

They are also not a common protection target in my mind with some of the other players in this game.

We can overanalyze this to the end of the earth, but at least be sure to submit something. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My personal train of thought: Claiming neut as town will lose you credibility. Even if she’s town, her claim could lead to a ML if she’s not a unique class.

Well this will be useful @Alice :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That’s a very true point. I somehow sense her more to be the Arbiter than Hja though. That’s why I had the hunch, but it’s a very good point. Hja however will hyperpost everyone out. They will be very hard to lynch and will always be a presence in the court.

Yeah I heard that about Hja. I’m not opposed to the Hja kill, but if she can’t scumread then she likely won’t be checking us early if she IS an invest class. I’m still ok with the kill either way, I’m just trying to see if I can get a SPK comboed with a strong class kill.

Oh BE read. I misread that. Ok Hja then?

Invest classes aren’t really powerful this night though. I can mostly not be checked and you are townread.

I think so.

Yeah that what I mean, we don’t HAVE to hit Arbiter this early yet because I’m townread. SPK could be the best bet

1 Like

Who the better scumreader, Hja or Math?

I’ll foresight Squid and we can find out if they’re Arbiter btw.

1 Like

It varies. Math has more town influence, they are both around equal in reads. Hja is more active.

Hja it is.

/N1 Action - Assassinate [H_Hjasik]

2 Likes

@Geyde

Stop reading me before I even post god. How is that fair. :smile:

1000% percent Squid is Arbiter, they know it’s an unseen game. That’s why they immediately jump towards certain NK’s must have done it.

1 Like