[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

Lol what? Obviously. Their actual Deb proves you a liar.

yes because getting your scum buddy to fake a deb for you proves me wrong

Arete bad play btw you should of distanced yourself from ozz

Wait arete can just occupy Tele

Oh that’s why your wanting to lynch me so badly so you get to three cult tommorow

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you are wrong. I’d prefer everyone to just lynch Soul today instead of me, but that’s very unlikely to happen. I concede that Soul’s argument is much more believable than mine, especially given how PoE hasn’t worked in my favour until today.

If you lynch me and I’m bountied, it proves Jgoes as BD, Soul as cult, Arete as BD, and Hja as BD.

If you lynch me and I’m not bountied, it proves Jgoes as cult, Soul as cult, Arete as BD, and Hja as BD. This also leaves cult at a 2-3 person advantage going in to D6.

Yes it does so lynching you is the best course of action

Stupid auto edit :frowning:

They killed Vulgard to decrease our chance of breaking the record

1 Like

We’ll even lynch you at the sweat 24 hour mark so they all have time to vote me up when you flip “bd”

I can’t occupy, I’m out of HH’s.

I do have a plan for tonight that’s not just ‘pick someone to get converted into a loss and deb the CL to them,’ but I’m planning to wait until I’m 100 percent confident of who the N2 convert is to out said plan.

Accused Voters Votes
Ozzkozz SoulShade55r, Jgoesgaming 2/5
Arete H_Hja 1/5
Soulshade55r Ozzkozz 1/5

I doubt Arete would be BD but it’s more possible then Ozz, because ozz could be faking a deb (which makes no sense).

But I’m not going to bother with a Arete lynch ozz is 100x better

You can if your invoker

What the hell, Arete! You know Hja is BD based on my check of then last night. Smarten up!

Assuming you and Ozz are somehow BD (which is impossible in my opinion), can’t you just debauch the theoretical CL into the King?

They didn’t say they thought the N2 convert was H_Hja though?

Wsait Who did you HH

1 Like

Yes, I do, and my plan relies on that.

I don’t think Hja was converted any more, I concede that I was wrong on that point.

I think Arete used HH on ozz n1.