[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

If I was lying, real Prince should never claim here. They’d just exe me instead of claiming.

1 Like

I think Prince can execute N1 now.

1 Like

I’m agaisnt killing him and I feel like it’s strongly scum motivated to say so right now

wait that doesnt make sense, you understand what i meant anyway

he repeatedly softed that he had reasons to think Jgoes is scum which a prince doesnt, he just jails people. If he just outed his read this would never have happened

Yup. We can kill n1 now. Woo. Claiming Prince as scum here would be a deathwish

Ok thats even better if hes fake prince

Oh furthermore even if I was scum Prince the opposing faction would want me dead asap.
Even more of a death wish.

If u didnt out, and just gave ur read its like wow prince wouldnt be in danger :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Looks like a soft to me, especially in retrospect.

It actually makes sense to me why he did that if he was Prince. I missed that earlier but it’s not a terrible idea.

Actually why do you think Kyo did that, assuming he’s the real Prince?

You know, when you have something that stops you from being lynched it’s very tempting to just give out reads and not care if people don’t believe them because I can just deal with them myself
Woo!

Welp, D1 Prince claim. Lovely start :expressionless:
Anyway, dear Prince you should just… Stop.

I have no idea why he did it, it put a target on his back if he had mechanical info and if it was a read there was no reason not to out it, cause then he wouldnt be outed prince and scum dont get any info from a read other than oh they can change it up a bit, but even then theres the evidence that u would present with a read to show it still happened

Cult have protection bypassers

Didn’t you say it yourself that it was impossible for him to have mechanical info?

Your logic throughout that post is weird and I don’t like it.

DatBird is weird

Yeah and thats what I was calling him out for, that theres no such thing

Who cares if they have protection bypassers. I’ll be alive since they don’t know if the other cult will attack me, wasting a night OR convert.

Coming from the person who tends to claim important classes D1, this is hilarious.
Not that I’m shading you :joy:

1 Like