[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

vig randomly appearing N5

If Mithras wasn’t wiped out, even if we had lynched cult every day, I don’t think we would’ve survived. Or it’d take a very long time to win. Think we got really lucky on that regard.

2 Likes

Thank you all for this wonderful, although at times frustrating (But I’m guessing that’s normal), first game.

Sorry for making you waste your abilities on me, Kai.

I really had fun, and I can’t wait to play with you all again! (Which will probably be around the end of December, because I’ll be too busy with school, unfortunately.)

2 Likes

I dont get idea behind eradicating instead of converting N1

1 Like

…Not to be that person but Luxy used Corrupt Minds 3 times :eyes:

Confusion. Suppose I claimed Prince as well.

Also, this was really fun! Thank you for running it, Solic!

2 Likes

Sacrifice.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I made plenty of tiny mod errors, but on that one.

Now I feel really dumb for not catching that back when we were, you know, mechanically clearing Luxy of being the N2 convert.

I put the FoL classcard for the Wazza sac with the wrong win condition and made that error just for him. XD I changed it out like 12 hours later and deleted a post, since noone has modpowers here. (except for Luxy now, but they were on the same team)

2 Likes

Mfw when I was actually considering saying I had a day ability D1. Good thing I realised that would be a bad idea.

Thanks to Geyde and Priestessbot as well for the assistance.

I was right about wazza

Told you so @Wazza

2 Likes

I claimed to have imprison as a day ability. It does not work out for you.

I hope you realize that we’re never letting you live that one down :upside_down_face:

Oh yeah. D1 Knight claiming Prince lol.

It was very entertaining to see how wrong town was at times.

Especially when on day 2 all major wagons were on town.

6 Likes

Eh that was kinda my impulsivity at fault too